MP Board Class 8th Social Science Solutions Chapter 4 National Integration
MP Board Class 8th Social Science Chapter 4 Text Book Exercise
Choose the correct option of the following. Question 1.
Which feeling inspires citizen in national integration?
(d) None of the above
(a) Nationalism Question 2.
How many Indian languages have been mentioned in the constitution?
(c) 22 Fill up the blanks:
- There are provisions of …………. fundamental rights in Indian constitution.
- Symbol of Asoka is …………. emblem.
- In ancient period varna system was based on ………..
- India was divided in the year …………
MP Board Class 8th Social Science Chapter 4 Very Short Answer Type Questions Question 1.
What do you mean by National Integration?
National integration is feeling of oneness among the people. irrespective of caste. religion and language. Question 2.
what do you mean by secularism?
In secularism every religion has the right to practice his own religion. Question 3.
What do you mean by unity in diversity?
Despite numerous religions. regions. languages, castes in our country India is a unit. This is unity in diversity. MP Board Class 8th Social Science Chapter 4 Short Answer Type Questions Question 1.
Explain the major defects of caste system?
Major defects of caste system:
- Caste system demanded society into high and low classes.
- Upper castes exploit the lower caste people.
- Caste system creates trouble in the economic progress and unity of nation.
- Pressure of castes influence the politics
Which are our National Symbols?
National Flag. National Anthem. National emblem are our national symbols MP Board Class 8th Social Science Chapter 4 Long Answer Type Questions Question 1.
Write notes on fundamental rights and duties?
Indian constitution has provision of six Fundamental rights. The rights are enjoyed by all Indian without any discrimination. Provisions have been made in the constitution to provide opportunity for the development of citizens like equality, freedom and social justice etc. The interest of weaker sections of the society has been protected and safeguarded. Fundamental Duties:
The duties have also been mentioned in the constitution it is duty of all citizens to respect the principles of the constitution. institutions, national flag and national anthem Every citizen mam-tam the the integrate and of country the citizen should project propriety and create brother hood Question 2.
elaborate separation in detail?
Regionalism give birth to separatism To Demand a independent state out of the country is called separatism sevent cast and languages are prevalent in country this diver-city leads to dissatisfaction and leads to a demand for separate state. the border states are often influenced by such feelings and creates a stage for separation the external force support. this in country this en-comics of country and fundamental lists choose to follow the path of violence and terrorism the feeling of separation could be avoided by social justice decentralization and balanced development. Question 3.
Describe the chief constituents of National integration?
There are numerous forces which lead to the promotion of national integration. Some of these forces can be summed up as under:
- Secularism is one force That unites people. a state ought not to favor any religion and should respect all the religions alike this will ornate feeling of togetherness.
- uniformity of Law means that same law should apply on all the individual irrespective of any distinction the Whole country should be under the same law.
- national festivals and symbols together with a long liberation struggle gives the people feelings of oneness.
- climantio conditions conman economic problems, development issues, etc, etc, alike, faced by the Indian in conman.
mention the disruptive factions of national integration?
the factors which hamper national integration are:
communal-ism has always been a major threat to our country unity. it is based on ignorance and selfish interests of different sections. it leads to communal riots in the country it was communal-ism which split India into two country India and Pakistan in 194. 2. Linguism:
Linguism means love for ones own language. its but natural language that people love their language should not breed narrow mildness and hatred for the language of others. there should be not conflict between people of different state s and culture. 3. Caste-ism:
Caste feelings also Weaken country s unity people with strong caste feeling forget the interest of their country and try to serve their caste only Cast-rem is no less a danger to national unity and integrity.
About The Author
Join Telegram:- Click Here