In this post, we have shared all the important study material you need for the preparation of JEE/NEET. Here we have organized the study material into the subject-wise format.
We have given the download links of Notes, Previous Year Questions, Kota’s top institute’s study material and concept maps for free in PDF format.
- This book is written by the experts of Universal Self scorer by keeping an eye on the latest trends of NTA.
- It explains comprehensively all the concepts and formulas. The short notes will help you to grasp all the concepts easily
- The best part is it contains 9500+ questions which will give you ample opportunities to come across different types of questions.
- All the questions have been graded topics wise and level wise for you to practice seamlessly
- Last, not least it contains all the questions from NCERT Exampler, KVPY, last 30-year neet questions which makes it a perfect book for every aspirant.
CLASS 11 PHYSICS Study material –
- ✔️NCERT notes- Click Here
- ✔️Concept maps- Click Here
- ✔️JEE/NEET notes- Click Here
- ✔️JEE PYQ’s- Click Here
- ✔️Top institute materials- Click Here
Class 11 Chemistry Study Material –
- ✔️ NCERT Notes – CLICK HERE
- ✔️JEE PYQ’s- CLICK HERE
- ✔️JEE/NEET notes- CLICK HERE
- ✔️Concept maps- CLICK HERE
- ✔️Top institute materials- CLICK HERE
Class 11 Maths Study Material –
Class 11 BIOLOGY Study Material –
Some features our App NEET EXAM BOOSTER
- 1- Biology,Chemistry and physics Quiz for free
- 2- Biology,Chemistry and physics Flashcards for free
- 3- Biology,Chemistry and physics notes for free
- 4- Biology,Chemistry and physics sample papers for free
- 5- BIology,Chemistry and physics previous year questions for free
- 6- BIology,Chemistry and physics important pdf for free
- 7- BIology,Chemistry and physics NCER Examplers pdf for free
- 8- BIology,Chemistry and physics problem discussion platform
More than 10,000 active users are geting benifit for our App so what are you waiting for go and search NEET EXAM BOOSTER on playstore and install in your phone now for totally free.
Important Topics for Physics
- Physics and Measurement
- Law of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gasses
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current And Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atom and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System
- Experimental Skills
Physics is one of the important and scoring subjects in the JEE Mains examination with questions being of moderate to easy level. Good command over the subject is essential as the questions are made to test your objective skills and if your basics of the subject are clear then you can easily attempt most of the questions in the examinations.
- Class 9 Science Handwritten Notes PDF [BEST] for session 2022
- Together With Maths Class 10 Book Pdf Download
- Motion Institute Test Series For NEET 2022 – 2023 Free PDF Download
- Latest Physics Wallah Notes PDF Free Download NEET 2022
- Thomas & Finnery Solutions Calculus Analytic Geometry PDF Download
- SB Mathur Physics Solutions PDF Download
- Dorothy M Noronhe Solutions Class 6 To 8 Free Pdf Download
Ensuring that you ace the JEE-level Physics questions is our top priority. To make sure you score well in these examinations, we provide you with a repository of important questions. You can download the free PDF of JEE Main Physics Important Questions from the link given below:
Important Topics for Chemistry:
- Transition elements and coordinate Chemistry
- Periodic elements and representative elements
- Thermodynamics and gaseous state
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding
- Chemical and Ionic equilibrium
- Solid-State and Surface Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry and Environment
- Mole Concept
- Redox Reaction
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solution and Colligative properties
- General Organic Chemistry
- Alkyl halides
- Carboxylic acids and their derivatives
- Carbohydrates, amino acids and polymers
- Aromatic compounds
Important Topics for Math:
- Coordinate Geometry
- Limits, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Complex numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Statistics and probability
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Sets, Relation, and Function
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem and Its Application
- Sequences and Series
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Statics and Dynamics
- Differential Calculus
Is this page helpful?
This website is created solely for JEE/NEET and Board Aspirants to download pdf, ebooks,
study material for FREE. Study Rate is trying to help the students who cannot afford buying books is our aim.
If you think that this material is useful for you then kindly help us in our journey by Sharing these Notes.
Study Rate doesn’t own this material, neither created nor scanned. We provide links that are already available on the internet
but difficult to download.For queries please contact us on Our Social Media Platforms, we assure to do our best.
We don’t support piracy this copy provided for students who are financially poor but deserve more to Learn.