Courses after 10th: Are you stuck with the questions like What after 10th? What to do after the 10th and which streams to choose? Don’t Panic as you can use the ultimate career guidance available here and the career opportunities that open up for a particular course. You will get complete information on the courses to do after your 10th standard and choose the one that suits you. Let’s not regret later for choosing a course that’s not apt for you and have a glance at the options available beforehand.
List of Best Career Options after 10th Standard
After Clearing the board exams most of the students will be in a state of mind of which career to choose. As 10th Standard is a game-changing stage you need to be careful while choosing the career path. There are many options available out there and the dilemma can make you go crazy. To help you overcome such a dilemma we are here to guide you to choose the right course/ stream. You can get an Overview of Courses to choose after your 10th.
Let’s take a closer look at each of the courses and know the entire info relating to it.
11th and 12th PUC Courses after 10th
10+1 followed by 10+2 is the most followed path among students after 10th Standard. If you want to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree Course minimum eligibility is that you need to complete 10+2. That itself shows how important is 10+2. If you wish to follow this path there are options in front of you in terms of streams. Popular Streams available are
- Arts stream
- Commerce stream
- Science stream
Arts is the best stream for the students who wish to become Teacher, Lawyer, Anchor, Professor and want to go in Politics. In Arts, you will have several subjects like History, Geography, English, Psychology, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Sanskrit, and Philosophy. Once you finish your 12th Arts Stream you can join any of the following
- BA – Bachelor of Arts
- MA – Master of Arts
- B.ED – Bachelor of Education
- M.ED – Master of Education
- BSW – Bachelor of Social Work
- MSW – Master of Social Work
- M.Phil – Master of Philosophy
- P.hd – Doctor of Philosophy
Commerce Stream can be extremely great for those who wanted to become Chartered Account, Professor, Bank PO, Teacher, Finance Manager, Bank Manager, Stock Broker, Marketing Manager, Economist, Cost Accountant, Accountant Executive, HR, and many more. Various Subjects in Commerce Stream include Business Studies, Statics, Economics, Mathematics, English, Computer, Accountancy, etc.
After finishing your 12th commerce stream you can go for any of the following courses
- B.com – Bachelor of Commerce
- M.com – Master of Commerce
- BBA – Bachelor of business administration
- BCA – Bachelor of Computer Application
- BMS – Bachelor of Management Studies
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor in Economics
- CA – Chartered Accountant
- CS – Company Secretary And many more.
Science Stream is one of the best choices that you can make from the list of best courses after 10th standard. It can be great for those who want to become Engineers, Doctor, Scientist, Pilot, Teacher, Professor, Chemist, Nurse, Loco Pilot and wants to join the Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, and many more.
You will have two groups in Science Stream namely
- Group A – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
- Group B – Biology, Physics, Chemistry
If you Mathematics you can go with any of the following courses after 12th
- BE ( Bachelor of Engineering ) / B.tech ( Bachelor of Technician )
- ME ( Master of Engineering ) / M.tech ( Master of Technician )
- B.Sc – Bachelor of Science
- M.Sc – Master of Science
- B.Ed-Bachelor of Education
- M.Ed-Master of EducationP.hd-Doctor of Philosophy
If you have Biology you can join the below courses after completing 12th
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- B.Pharm – Bachelor of Pharmacy
- M.Pharm – Master of Pharmacy
- Veterinary Science
- B.Sc – Bachelor of Science
- M.Sc – Master of Science
Once, you finish the 10+2 you can choose a professional course according to your stream.
Clear all your ambiguities regarding course details and opt from the plethora of courses open for you.
Diploma in Engineering Courses after 10th
10th Passed Students can even pursue Diploma in Engineering Courses. They should be from Science and Mathematics Stream in order to so. Diploma in Engineering Program of 3 years duration and you can opt any of them
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Fabrication Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mining Engineering
See Related Courses
Once, you complete the Diploma Program you can directly enter into the 2nd Year of your B.E or B.Tech and the Scheme is called Lateral Entry.
Medical Courses after Class 10th
You can’t become a doctor right after finishing your 10th standard. But if you are interested in making your career in the medical profession try checking out the courses available after your 10th standard. Have a look at the Best Courses after 10th in Medical Stream.
- Diploma in Rural Healthcare
- Diploma in Paramedic Nursing
- Pathology Lab Technician
- Diploma in Hospital Assistance
- Certificate of Nursing Assistance
- Diploma in Nursing Assistance
Paramedical Courses after 10th
It is about Health Care Courses for those who are interested in providing clinical services to patients. The Course lasts for 2 Years and they are as under
- DMLT- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- DHFM – Diploma in Hospital Food Service Management
- DOT – Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
Travel and Tourism Courses after 10th Standard
Tourism Industry is booming in India day by day. As per the World Travel Council, the country has the fastest travel sectors in the world. Thus you can try out the best travel and tourism courses after Class 10th and make a career something different from the regular ones.
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Management
- Diploma in Nutrition
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Hotel Stores Management
- Diploma in Food Technology
- Diploma in Front Office & Reception Management
- Diploma in Catering and Catering Technology
- Diploma in Restaurant & Hotel Management
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Production
ITI Courses after 10th Class
ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute and is known for job oriented training programs. The main aim of ITIs is to instill skills among students and train them to become a solid workforce so that they can find employment. ITI Programs usually last for a year or two. However, the course duration depends on the nature of the course.
- Quantity Surveyor
- Data Entry Operator
- Laboratory Technician
- Hospitality Staff
- Fashion Designing
- Automobile Electrical Technician
- Denture Maker
- Facilities Management (old-age homes, hospitals, etc)
- Legal/ Para-Legal Assistant
- Body & Beauty Care
- Logistics Assistant
- Nutrition Assistant
- Baking & Confectioning
- Medical Technician
- Automobile Mechanical Technician
- Dental Lab Technician
- Event Management
- Communications Equipment Technician
- Fireman and Disaster Relief
- Airline Steward/ Stewardess
- Mechanical Draftsman
- Welding Technician
- Food Processing
- Corporate Housekeeping
- Desktop Publishing
- Civil Draftsman
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technician
- Food Technician
- Chemical Plant Operator
- Floriculture & Commercial Landscaping
- Dairy Management
- Agricultural Farm Management
- IT and Electronics Maintenance
Also, Check: Hotstar Premium Apk
IT & Computer Technology Courses after 10th Class
You can do the best course after 10th in IT & Computer Technology by referring below. Through these courses you can have an entry-level job and with a little experience, you can opt for higher courses such as Diploma.
- Certificate Course in Search Engine Marketing
- Diploma Computer Technician
- Diploma in Hardware Maintenance
- Certificate in Social Media Management
- Certificate in Search Engine Optimization
Indian Armed Forces Courses after 10th
If you want to serve the country join Indian Armed Courses. If you are willing to serve the nation check out the best courses after the 10th standard.
- Soldier (General Duty)
- Soldier (Tradesman)
Computer Courses after 10th Class
These days computer knowledge has become a must in almost every sector and it’s become almost impossible to get a job without computer knowledge. So check out the Computer Courses List after 10th and join them during your vacation period. These courses won’t take much of your time and you can gain knowledge.
- Basic Computer Course
- Course on Computer Concept
- Computer Programming Certification Course
Other Vocational Courses after 10th Standard
Vocational Courses are industry-specific courses that train students with the skills for a particular profession. You can get the necessary skills through practical and theoretical learning. Students who develop specific skills in a specific profession can have career growth and get placed from the Vocational Institutes itself.
- Banking and Financial Service Course
- DTP (Desktop Publishing) and Printing Technology
- Diploma in Insurance and Marketing
- Tourism and Travel Techniques Course
- Pre-School Teacher Training
- Hotel Operations Course
- Dental Technician Course
Must See: Vocational Courses in India
Short Term or Certificate Courses after 10th
Other than the aforementioned courses you can go with numerous certificate courses after the 10th. Few Examples are along the lines
- Diploma in 2D and 3D Animation
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Certificate Course in Graphic Designing
- Certificate Programme in MS-Office
- Certification Course in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Certificate Course in Web Designing
- Certificate Course in Programming Language (JAVA, C++, PHP, SQL)
- Certification Course in ethical hacking
- Certificate in App development
Things to Consider while Choosing your Career after 10th
Choosing your future should begin with Self Analysis instead of opinions from others. Don’t limit your choices with traditional thinking and look for tips to remember while choosing your career.
- Think of your own priorities.
- Have an Open Mind so that you can assess alternatives.
- Do a SWOT Analysis(Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat, Analysis) or go for a Career Advisor to help you out.
- Ask your queries from Persons who are already into the Profession.
- Don’t let anybody cause you to doubt your talents and abilities.
- Focusing on your own interests will help you enhance your academic performance.
- Do a Proper Research on every possible path available right in front of you.
FAQs on Courses after 10th
1. Which is the Best Course after the 10th?
There are a lot of options to choose from after pursuing the 10th and it all depends on your interest. You can choose from Arts, Commerce, and Science Streams or even go for Diploma Courses.
2. What are the Courses available after the 10th?
There are various options and some of them are as under
- 11th and 12th PUC
- Diploma in Engineering Courses
- ITI courses
- Other Vocational Courses
- Certificate Courses and many more.
3. Which website offers the best career guidance on Courses after the 10th?
NCERTBooks.Guru is a reliable site and is a go to place for many people out there to have career guidance on courses after the 10th.
4. How can I Access Courses after the 10th?
All you need to do is click on the respective courses and you will be directed to a new page from where you can get instant help.
We wish the knowledge shed above regarding has been useful to you in clarifying your queries to the possible extent. If you have any other queries don’t hesitate and leave us a comment and our expert team will guide you with the solution. Bookmark our site for more updates on Course Details, Books, Study Materials, etc.