Here we are providing NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi. The solutions are the latest and updated. You can download Solution for each and every chapter listed below chapter-wise.
Download Free NCERT Solutions PDF for class 6th to 12th.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi – Free PDF Download
कक्षा 8 के लिए हिन्दी के प्रश्न उत्तर – दूर्वा तथा वसंत
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi – वसंत, दूर्वा और भारत की खोज के प्रश्न उत्तर नीचे दिये गए हैं । ये सभी प्रश्न उत्तर इस सत्र 2023 के लिए बनाए गए हैं ।
यदि कोई त्रुटि हो तो विद्यार्धी हमें अवश्य बताएं ताकि हम उसे सही कर सकें । All the solutions are in PDF form to free download in updated form for session 2023. Download these solutions for offline use or use as it is without downloading online.
- वसंत भाग 3 के प्रश्न उत्तर
- दूर्वा भाग 3 के प्रश्न उत्तर
- भारत की खोज – पूरक पाठयपुस्तक
|(पृष्ठ संख्या 126) Page 126 Ahmednagar Ka Kila|
|(पृष्ठ संख्या 127) Page 127 Ahmednagar Ka Kila|
|(पृष्ठ संख्या 128) Page 128 Ahmednagar Ka Kila|
|(पृष्ठ संख्या 129) Page 129 Ahmednagar Ka Kila|
|(पृष्ठ संख्या 130) Page 130 Ahmednagar Ka Kila|
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi Vasant Chapterwise Solutions
Download NCERT Textbooks PDF for Free
Getting proficient in the national language is mandatory for all the citizens. And being an Indian, it’s important for every Indian to be expert in reading, writing and communicating in Hindi. All the central government office works are done in national language i.e. Hindi. You will find Hindi speaking community in every part of the country. Hindi is a compulsory subject till class X. After that a student is free to choose it as an elective subject.
When you learn Hindi, the thing does not suffice only on matras but you need to be sound on the grammar part as well. The idioms commonly known as lokoktis and muhavre are the key players in adding bells and whistles to your essays and other long answers. Knowledge of correct gender and tenses is very important in Hindi. For helping the students to get good marks in their school examinations, NCERT solutions for class 8 Hindi is a prerequisite.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi Bharat ki Khoj
There are three NCERT books namely Bharat ki khoj, Durva and Vasant. The leaning material provided at educationlearnacademy.com is impeccable. All the solutions are provided in a detailed manner and use a good language so that a student scores 90+ in his examination. Still confused while solving the back exercise problems? Click on the link given below to download the eBook. The Book named “Bharat ki Khoj” contains chapter bamed “Ahmednagar ka kila”.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi
All the solutions to the 17 chapters of the book Durva have been compiled as per the latest syllabus provided by CBSE. Starting from chapter 1” gudiya” to the last chapter 17 “Voh subah khabhi to aayegi”, each and every chapter is covered in chronological manner. Students studying from our exclusive solutions are well positioned to score well in the school examination. All the study material has been designed keeping in mind the latest trends and marking scheme followed by Central Board of Secondary education.
All the eighteen chapters of NCERT class 8 Vasant text-books have been orchestrated impeccably. Our aim to make the impart quality and affordable education to all. Not only students but teachers can also download the books so as to gain knowledge regarding the latest patterns followed.
The free NCERT solutions offer the students and in-depth understanding of the subject so that clear the board as well as school examination with flying colors. educationlearnacademy.com is a single stop destination for all your textbooks as well as their solutions.
NCERT Book Solutions for Class 8 Hindi Vasant – PDF Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi consists of 18 chapters. Each of these chapters has its core theme and hence, a different appeal. Chapters added in the curriculum will leave an everlasting imprint on the mind of students, as it deals with social messages and engaging topics that will help them in character building.
The Hindi syllabus is structured by subject experts who kept in mind the nuances of the society that students need to be acquainted with. Considering that readers of Standard 8 are yet in their formative years, they will draw essence from this chapter to build on a perspective towards each event in their life. Subsequently, this syllabus comprises a varied of chapters covering each genre and hence have chapters such as –
- Lakh Ki Chudiyan
- Bus Ki Yatra, etc.
Subsequently, you will be able to gain a reading experience that is worth cherishing. While your reading list is enriched, our NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi safeguards your chances of securing better grades too.
Vedantu’s solution set compiled by subject experts consists of assistance for the question sets accompanied with these chapters present in NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi. These standard solution sets are curated, keeping in mind the need for students to have access to this comprehensive study solution.
You can avail our solutions set sans paying a dime for it. Considering that these free-to-download solution sets are available for all subjects, students can enjoy the facility of gaining convenient access to free solutions that are equipped with shortcut techniques and step by step solution methods.
Since these solutions are drafted by our subject experts with years of experience behind them, the answers are accurate and are curated with the most essential pointers. Such solutions are potent enough to fetch the maximum possible marks in examinations.
- NCERT Solution Class 8 Hindi Chapter 1: Dhwani – All Questions
The first chapter of the Hindi Class 8 book is Dhwani that establishes a string of emotions between human beings and its forever beloved background – nature. The importance and grace of Nature draw the maximum highlight and is accompanied by the poet’s optimism that is derived from nature.
This poem is a definite good read; however, considering that students are required to answer questions from this poem, they need to lookup for a proper explanation of each line of the poem. It calls for the need to avail our solutions that come with the best possible framed answers to the intext questionnaire.
This poem is followed by six questions. All the mentioned questions are based on chapter content, devised to check the command of students over chapter.
Our NCERT Solutions for Class 8 comprises all the answers for questions conjoined with a chapter with a detailed explanation curated by our subject experts to meet the need of students during exam preparation. Questions added with text are elucidated below:
- Question 1: It requires you to explain the reason behind this poet’s unflinching faith that his death is no way near.
- Question 2: This question requires students to discuss the various steps that the poet can adopt to ensure that a flower keeps blooming until eternity.
- Question 3: In the third question, you have to elucidate the measures that a poet is trying to adapt to put an end to the drowsiness and laziness of flowers.
- Question 4: It requires you to discover the reason behind why the season of spring is termed as Rituraj.
- Question 5: The fifth question is a unique twist in a trail of questions mentioned above. For answering this question, you have to pen down the important festivals that are celebrated throughout spring.
Students can avail our trusted assistance and find answers to these questions that are drafted maintaining a straightforward approach.
- NCERT Solution of Class 8 Hindi Chapter 2: Lakh Ki Chudiyan – All Questions
Lakh Ki Chudiyan written by Kamatanath, is the portrayal of rampant urbanisation and bloom of industrialisation, resulting in a decline of rural culture. There are nine questions in this chapter, all of which is based on the moral that is obtained from this chapter.
Our NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi is the perfect guide for students who are willing to study this chapter and answer questions in the most preferred way. These in-text questions are complemented with elaborate and descriptive answers that would help students fetch the maximum marks during their exams.
- Question 1: You have to explain the reason why the author left his maternal uncle’s village Chava and addressed him as “Badlu kaka” instead of “Badlu Mama”.
- Question 2: The next question in NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi demands you to briefly discuss the prevalent method of barter system and how people use to purchase things adhering to this method.
- Question 3: In this, you have to explain a line extracted from the text in your own words and substantiate it with examples referred from the book.
- Question 4: The answer to the fourth question in NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi will be about why Badlu was profoundly agitated and enraged, which he miserably failed to hide from the author.
- Question 6: In the sixth question, you have to explain what incident changed Badlu’s life from the machine era.
- Question 7: However, in the seventh question in NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi, students have to answer in which states do Lac bangles are mostly made. Additionally, with those raw materials, what are the other things that can be made from it.
- NCERT Solution Class 8 Hindi Chapter 3:Bus Ki Yatra– All Questions
“Bus Ki Yatra” written by Harishankar Parsai is an article through which the author narrates his personal experience of a bus journey. This chapter consists of 12 questions that are curated for asserting the knowledge of a student in this chapter.
Students can download our NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi that is available free on our website. Our solutions guide comprises answers to the questions that are most suitable for drawing maximum marks on your examination. The questions mentioned in the text are elucidated below:
- Question 1: Requires you to answer explain the line that is extracted from the text and what was the feeling of the author towards stakeholder.
- Question 2: You have to determine the thought behind the author’s statement that intelligent people do not travel by bus.
- Question 3: You have to explain the message our author intends to convey through this line that the whole bus is an engine, and the commuters are sitting inside the engine.
- Question 4: You have to explain the line quoted by the author, where he says that buses that are addressed as the engine are fantastic and runs on its own.
Considering that the aforementioned questions are some of the highlighted ones in the list of intext exercise that follows the chapter, our NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi offer the best possible answers to it.
- NCERT Solution of Class 8 Hindi – Chapter 4 – Deewano Ki Hasti– All Questions
The question set in the fourth chapter analyses the understanding and grammatical skill of students. In case you are baffled with questions you can choose to refer our NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi and avail trusted assistance for your upcoming exams.
- Question 1: Requires students to answer why the poet denotes his visit as a cheerful act while his departure is nothing but can be symbolised with tears.
- Question 2: This question concentrates solely on why the poet says that he has turned out to be a failure considering that he has been unable to become a worldly person. Students need to look into the finer emotions of the poet and decide if he is happy or sad.
- Question 3: Requires you to lucidly explain the unique factor of the poem that entices you the most while reading.
While the above-mentioned questions concentrate on the literary angle of this text, the last question takes into account, the grammatical one. Taking into account the importance that grammar holds in developing a deep-rooted foundation into literature subjects, the previous question is marked as an important one. Following up with this, our NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi have a detailed answer to this question that comes with step by step explanation for it.
- NCERT Solution of Class 8 Hindi Chapter 5: Chitthiyon Ki Anoothi Duniya– All Questions
In this chapter, students will be able to understand the importance of letters in the world of phone calls and texts. Students can refer to our NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi and enhance their question-answering capability and also have access to comprehensive answers sets to the intext questions.
- Question 1 – asks you to state why the letter is still touted as the preferred method of conveying messages in an era where technology has overshadowed everything.
- Question 2 – You have to mention the list of different names that letters got by.
- Question 3 – Requires you to discuss the various methods that are adapted to pen down a letter.
- Question 4 – You have to explain why SMSes through digital devices can never receive the same acceptance as letters.
These are some questions that are added in this chapter to check the writing skill of students.
- NCERT Solution of Class 8 Hindi Chapter 6:Bhagwan Ke Daakiye– All Questions
The sixth chapter includes questions that are significant for your approaching exams. Our NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi will help you triumph over your exam woes efficiently as it facilitates you with chapter-specific solution sets that will help you tackle all questions, even the tricky ones without any conundrum.
- Question 1 – Requires you to answer why birds and clouds are considered as the messenger of God.
- Question 2 – This question involves the critical analysis of a statement from the text.
- Question 3 – An out-of-the-box question, the third question in this intext questionnaire to the chapter, offers a couple of meanings. Following this, students need to tally the meanings with their understanding of the text and locate sentences that carry similar meanings to the ones are given.
These are some of the few questions that we have discussed here. You can receive a thorough guide to these questions that are taken into account for ensuring your convenience via referring to our NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi.
- NCERT Solution of Class 8 Hindi Chapter 7: Kya Nirash Hua Jaye– All Questions
This chapter consists of 9 questions that will lend a clear perspective to the key-points mentioned in the chapter. Our NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi is furnished with an elaborative explanation of all the answers to questions mentioned in the list. A clear illustration will help students to gain a variation in their way of interpreting the prose.
- Question 1 – This question concentrates on how, despite repeated criticism from the people’s end, the author has ensured an untarnished optimism.
- Question 2 – Enquires you to answer why every criticism can be turned into vice.
Considering the challenges that’s students might face while answering the questions mentioned above, our subjects experts have prepared solutions that cater to their benefit. Since such solutions are free and easy to download and come with a customised app too, they are the most preferred for exam preparation.
- NCERT Solution Of Hindi Class 8 – Yeh Sabse Kathin Samay Nai– All Questions
In the eight chapters of this book, students will be able to learn about the ways that every individual need to adapt in situations that seem hard to them. According to the author, hard times are ephemeral and can be surpassed with unfailing strength and grit.
Questions in the chapter are based on this topic which will render a variation in the perception of students. To answer these questions sensibly, you can refer to our NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi and avail detailed answer to Questions. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Question 1 – It is enquired that what according to the author is a difficult time and how they are portrayed in the poem.
- Question 2 – A text-based question, it focuses on why the bird in the discussion was preparing to fly with a straw in its beak and what would be the end-use of this straw.
The questions as mentioned above are some of the important questions listed down for exam preparation. Considering the importance of these questions, our solutions offer the best possible answers for the same that are potent enough to fetch a considerably high score.
- NCERT Solutions of Hindi Class 8 – Chapter 9 – Kabir Ki Sakhiyan– All Questions
The exercise under this chapter consists of 9 questions, as well. These questions demand students focus on intricate details on this chapter. Further, referring to our NCERT Solution for Class 8 Hindi, you can avail our trusted assistance for ensuring a study guide well-rounded for exam preparation.
- Question 1 – In this question answered in our NCERT Solutions Class 8 Hindi, and you are required to explain why the author remarked that a sheath is not as crucial as a sword.
- Question 2 – An extract from the text is provided. Readers are expected to answer as to what the exact meaning of the statement is.
- NCERT Solution of Class 8 Hindi – Chapter 10 – Kaamchor– All Questions
Chapter 10 of Class 8 Hindi book – “Kaamchor” consists of 9 essay-type questions. The answers to these questions are presented in our Hindi NCERT Solutions Class 8. These solutions are compiled by our subject experts as per a student’s requirements. The Class 8 Hindi NCERT Solutions is facilitated with the accurate elucidation of chapter questions. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Question 1 – Requires you to answer why the children are addressed as “rough and tumble.”
- Question 2 – You are required to explain the plight of the inmates when the children in a house are incredibly impish and restless.
- NCERT Class 8 Hindi Solutions – Chapter 11 – Jab Cinema Ne Bolna Seekha– All Questions
Chapter Jab Cinema Ne Bolna Seekha contains eight questions under its exercise, solution set to these exercises are provided in our online guide as NCERT Solutions of Class 8 Hindi. You will be able to answer any question from this chapter with ease if you refer to our answers presented in our NCERT Hindi Solution Class 8 that comes with an easy download option. Some of the questions added in the text are mentioned below:
- Question 1 – Requires you to specify the first sentences that are printed in the advertisement for the first speaking film.
- Question 2 – You are required to clarify the reason that acted as a motivation behind the introduction of the country’s first speaking film.
- NCERT Solution of Class 8 Hindi – Chapter 12 – Sudhama Charitra All Questions
There are nine questions under this section named as Sudhama Charitra, which is the twelfth chapter of this book. With the NCERT Solutions Hindi Class 8, you will be provided with detailed answers to each of these questions highlighting only the crucial points.
Questions under this exercise require students to study chapter and grasp what the author has tried to convey through it. With our Hindi NCERT Solution Class 8, you will be able to frame the answers in the most preferred format and fetch the maximum marks. Some of the questions under this section are shared below:
- Question 1 – You are required to elaborate on the feelings of Lord Krishna when he witnessed the condition of Sudhama wretched in poverty.
- Question 2 – Requires you to set forth the meaning of the statement that is extracted from the chapter, along with citing examples.
- Class 8 Hindi NCERT Solutions – Chapter 13 – Jaha Pahiya Hai– All Questions
Chapter “Jaha Pahiya Hai” consists of 9 sections that are based on chapter content to test the answer framing skill of students. You can refer to our NCERT Class 8 Hindi Solutions and can get the best possible assistance for your exam preparation. Few questions from the questionnaire are mentioned below:
- Question 1 – You have to answer the reason why people are referred to as ‘a chain’ by the author.
- Question 2 – Requires you to explain why some people chose to break off the chain in some situations.
- NCERT Solution of Class 8 Hindi – Chapter 14 – Akbari Lota– All Questions
In the fourteenth chapter of Class 8 Hindi Book NCERT, you will be made to encounter with an exciting topic, named as “Akbari Lota”. This chapter deals with a compelling story that garbs an underlying social message.
According to the author, any problematic situation can be solved amicably if you think of ways that are wise and prudent. Questions added in this chapter will test how far students have deciphered the message that the author is trying to convey. Some of the questions are mentioned below:
- Question 1 – Requires students to answer why Lala Jhaulal kept quiet in spite of not liking the unflattering Lota.
- Question 2 – You have to answer what Lala Jhaulal understood from the situation and what was his action.
- Question 3 – You have to explain the reason why Bilvasi refused to recognise Lala Jhaulal in the presence of the British.
- NCERT Solutions of Class 8 Hindi – Chapter 15 – Surdas Ke Pad– All Questions
Chapter 15 Surdas Ke Pad consists of six questions adhering to the topic. This story deals with the mischiefs and impishness of Lord Krishna during his childhood. In this chapter, students are required to answer questions pertaining to text.
Our NCERT Solution Hindi Class 8 comprises all the answers to questions that probable for your upcoming exams. These solutions come handy that will render you with confidence to handle all the twisted questions that can happen in your way during examinations. The in-text questions are listed below for your perusal.
- Question 1 – Readers are required to discuss the reason or temptation that brought Krishna to drink milk.
- Question 2 – It requires you to explain in your own words the multiple thoughts that clouded Krishna’s mind about his long plait.
- Question 3 – Requires you to answer which food item is more preferred by Lord Krishna than milk.
- Question 4 – Students are required to elaborate on the expression extracted from the text.
You can refer to our Hindi Solution Class 8 PDF book and gain all-inclusive assistance for your upcoming exams.
- NCERT Solutions Hindi Class 8 – Chapter 16 – Pani Ki Kahani– All Questions
With this chapter, you will learn about a tale called Pani Ki Kahani, which consists of eight questions dealing with the different notions adhering to water and its importance in sustaining life.
The adjacent questions provided in the text are for testing the knowledge of students regarding this chapter. Our solutions set are equipped with answers to Questions; some of them are mentioned below:
- In the first NCERT Hindi Class 8 Solutions In Question 1 of Pani Ki Kahani, students are required to answer that from where the author got the drop of dew. Through this question, students will be able to learn the various stages of water, and its origin by the implication of Science.
- The second question in Pani Ki Kahani Class 8, students are enquired why the drops of water are shivering with anger and hatred. It further asks students how water is composed and what elements do they contain. Through this section of this chapter, students can derive a brief knowledge about the water cycle and how this knowledge amuses the author.
- The third question of Pani Ki Kahani requires students to explain why water termed oxygen and hydrogen as its ancestors and what role do they have in its composition. Through this question, students will know the inevitable role of Science in everything around us.
With the following questions, you can evaluate your knowledge gathered on this chapter and work on your exam preparation accordingly. Refer to our Hindi NCERT Solutions for Class 8 to avail wholesome assistance for the above-mentioned questions and more.
- NCERT Solution of Class 8 Hindi – Chapter 17 – Baaj Aur Saanp– All Questions
The seventeenth chapter of Class 8 Hindi book is about a fictional tale written by Nirmal Verma highlights on the aspect of how the nature of different animals varies according to their nature. There are nine questions conjoined to this chapter, with a motive to detect your preparation before your examinations.
Our Hindi Class 8 NCERT Solutions can be the quick guide that will ensure you to facilitate with answers to Questions adjacent to chapter. Given below are Questions that students can expect to encounter in their examinations.
- Question 1 requires the student to answer about the nonchalant attitude of Baaj (eagle) even after getting hurt.
- In the second question, you have to answer the reason behind Baaj’s(eagle) willingness to fly in the sky even after getting injured and not choosing to rest for a while.
- The third question requires you to discover the reason behind the snake’s comment that he finds an eagle’s choice to fly in the sky quite silly.
- For answering the fourth question, you have to explain the generous act of waves as they are singing for the eagle lauding his bravery.
Answers to the above questions are elaborated by subject experts in our NCERT Class 8 Hindi Solution. You can choose to refer our solution set and can gain access to answers that can fetch you high grades.
- NCERT Solution of Class 8 Hindi – Chapter 18 – Topi– All Questions
Our NCERT Hindi Solutions for Class 8 consists of answers that are relevant for your upcoming exams. It will provide you with the much-sought aid to help you tackle questions related to chapters that might come to your way during your examinations.
In this solution set, you will be able to learn precisely about chapter content together with assistance to answer the following questions. The most preferred questions und
- Question 1 of Class 8 Hindi NCERT Solution for chapter 18 asks you about the reason for debate between Gawariya and Gavra and through what circumstances did Gavariya was able to fulfil the wish of Gavra.
- In the second question, you are required to reframe statements of Gavariya and Gavra and write it in a dialogue form.
- The third question of this chapter, you are required to answer the person whom Gavariya resort to making the hat for himself. Further, you have to elucidate the process of stitching of cap and the way it is sewn to fit perfect on Gavra.
- Question 4 enquires students about the intention behind a tailor’s act of putting five blows on Gawariya’s hat.
The in-text questions are added to gauge the standing of students regarding this chapter and how well they can pen down their answers without missing out on relevant points. You can also refer to our NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi and get access to aid to help you frame convincing answers for questions listed above.
You can also Download NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths to help you to revise complete syllabus ans score more marks in your examinations.
If none of the link work properly, so do comment in the comment box.