MP Board Class 12th Business Studies Solution Important Questions with Answers Guide Pdf Free Download व्यवसाय अध्ययन in both Hindi Medium and English Medium are part of MP Board Class 12th Solutions. Here we have given NCERT Madhya Pradesh Syllabus MP Board Class 12 Business Studies Book Question Bank Solutions Vyavasay Adhyayan Pdf.
Friends MP Board has been fully updated. If you want this chapter, you can comment on us or you can ask us by clicking on our social media link, if you want any chapter, please ask.
facebook youtube instagram
Students can also download MP Board 12th Model Papers to help you to revise the complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
MP Board Class 12th Business Studies Free PDF Download Important Questions in Hindi Medium
MP Board Class 12th Business Studies: भाग ‘अ’ प्रबन्ध के सिद्धान्त और कार्य Important Questions with Answers
- Chapter 1 प्रबंध-प्रकृति एवं महत्व
- Chapter 2 प्रबंध के सिद्धान्त
- Chapter 3 प्रबंध एवं व्यावसायिक वातावरण
- Chapter 4 नियोजन
- Chapter 5 संगठन
- Chapter 6 नियुक्तिकरण
- Chapter 7 निर्देशन
- Chapter 8 नियंत्रण
MP Board Class 12th Business Studies: भाग ‘ब’ व्यावसायिक वित्त एवं विपणन Important Questions with Answers
- Chapter 9 वित्तीय प्रबन्ध
- Chapter 10 विपणन (वित्तीय) बाजार
- Chapter 11 विपणन प्रबंध
- Chapter 12 उपभोक्ता संरक्षण
- Chapter 13 उद्यमिता विकास
MP Board Class 12th Business Studies Free PDF Download Questions in English Medium
MP Board Class 12th Business Studies: Principles and Functions of Management Important Questions with Answers
- Chapter 1 Nature and Significance of Management
- Chapter 2 Principles of Management
- Chapter 3 Management and Business Environment
- Chapter 4 Planning
- Chapter 5 Organising
- Chapter 6 Staffing
- Chapter 7 Directing
- Chapter 8 Controlling
MP Board Class 12th Business Studies: Business Finance and Marketing Important Questions with Answers
- Chapter 9 Financial Management
- Chapter 10 Financial Market
- Chapter 11 Marketing Management
- Chapter 12 Consumer Protection
- Chapter 13 Entrepreneurship Development
MP Board Class 12th Business Studies Syllabus and Marking Scheme
Latest Syllabus and Marks Distribution Economics Class XII for the academic year 2019 – 2020 Examination.
Time : 3 Hours.
Maximum Marks: 100
Unit Wise Division of Marks
|Part A||Principles and Functions of Management|
|1.||Nature and Significance of Management||12||16|
|2||Principles of Management||14|
|Part B||Business Finance and Marketing|
|Part C||Project Work (One)||30||20|
Part A: Principles and Functions of Management (50 Marks)
Unit I: Nature and Significance of Management
- Management – concept, objectives and importance
- Management as Science, Art and Profession
- Levels of management
- Management functions – planning, organising, staffing, directing and controlling
- Coordination – concept, characteristics and importance
Unit 2: Principles of Management
- Principles of Management – concept, nature and significance
- Fayol’s principles of management
- Taylor’s Scientific Management – principles and techniques
Unit 3: Management and Business Environment
- Business Environment – concept and importance
- Dimensions of Business Environment – Economic, Social, Technological, Political and Legal
- Impact of Government policy changes on business with special reference to liberalization, privatization and globalisation in India.
Unit 4: Planning
- Concept, importance and limitations
- Planning process
- Single use and Standing Plans – Objectives, Strategy, Policy, Procedure, Method, Rule, Budget and Programme.
Unit 5: Organising
- Concept and importance.
- Organizing Process.
- Structure of organization – functional and divisional.
- Formal and informal organization.
- Delegation: concept, elements and importance.
- Decentralization: concept and importance.
Unit 6: Staffing
- Concept and importance of staffing
- Staffing as a part of Human Resource Management
- Staffing process: Recruitment – sources; Selection – process
- Training and Development – Concept and importance. Methods of training- on the job and off the job- Induction training, vestibule training, apprenticeship training and internship training.
Unit 7: Directing
- Concept and importance
- Elements of Directing: – Supervision – concept, functions of a supervisor.; – Motivation – Concept, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs; Financial and non-financial incentives.; – Leadership – concept, styles – authoritative, democratic and laissen faire.; – Communication – concept, formal and informal communication; barriers to effective; communication, how to overcome the barriers.
Unit 8: Controlling
- Concept, nature and importance
- Relationship between planning and controlling
- Steps in the process of control
Part B: Business Finance and Marketing (50 Marks)
Unit 9: Financial Management
- Concept and objectives of financial management.
- Financial decisions : investment, financing and dividend and factors affecting.
- Financial planning – concept and importance.
- Capital Structure – concept and factors affecting.
- Fixed and Working Capital – concept and factors affecting their requirements.
Unit 10: Financial Markets
- Financial Markets: concept and types.
- Money market and its instruments.
- Capital market and its types (primary and secondary).
- Stock Exchange – functions and training procedure. Depository Services and D’mat Account.
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) – objectives and functions.
Unit 11: Marketing Management
- Marketing – concept and functions.
- Marketing management philosophies.
- Marketing Mix – concept
- Product – concept, branding, labeling and packaging. Price – factors determining price.
- Physical distribution- concept, channels of distribution: types, choice of channels.
- Promotion -concept and elements; advertising- concept, role, objections against advertising, personal selling – concept and qualities of a good salesman, sales promotion – concept and techniques, public relations – concept and role.
Unit 12: Consumer Protection
- Concept and importance of consumer protection.
- Consumer Protection Act 1986
- Meaning of consumer and consumer protection.
- Rights and responsibilities of consumers
- Who can file a complaint and against whom?
- Redressal machinery.
- Remedies available.
- Consumer awareness – Role of consumer organizations and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs).
Unit 13: Project Work
We hope the given MP Board Class 12th Business Studies Important Questions with Answers Guide Pdf Free Download व्यवसाय अध्ययन in both Hindi Medium and English Medium will help you. If you have any queries regarding NCERT Madhya Pradesh Syllabus MP Board Class 12 Business Studies Book Question Bank Solutions Vyavasay Adhyayan Pdf, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
What is the full form of MPBSE?
MPBSE is the short form for Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. Hemant Singh MP Board Class 12th Business Studies Solution
From where can you get all the details regarding the MP Board class 10 and 12 exams and its resources?
One of the best source to find all the study materials and exam resources is the official website, mpbse.nic.in. Meanwhile students can also access the resources for free from MP Board Exam Resources.
What are the marks needed to pass the MP Board Exams?
To be deemed passed, students need to score at least 33 per cent marks aggregate and in each subject in MPBSE class 10 and class 12 exams. In 2018, nearly 20 lakh students had registered for the exam of which, 7.69 lakh are from class 12 or HSSC, nearly 11.48 lakh are from class 10.
How can I check my MP Board ssc results?
Students can get online to mpbse.nic.in, the official website to check for their results. For more detailed steps to check out ssc results, check out
Where to Check MP Board 12th Result 2020?
After the formal declaration of the results, the scorecards will be available on the official website of the board i.e. mpresults.nic.in. It is often seen that the official website of the board shows technical errors on the result day due to the numerous users visiting the site at the same time. If such situation arises this year, we request the students to visit mp12.jagranjosh.com to make the process hassle-free. Students awaiting to check their MP Board Class 12th result 2020 should also keep all their required details handy for fast and easy access to the results. We here at JagranJosh understand the amount of pressure and anxiety the candidates undergo during result times, and thus, we strive to make the process of checking the MP Board Class 12 result very simple on the part of the students.
How to Check MP 12th Board Result 2020 – Important Steps
The MP Board 12th Result 2020 will be made available on the official website i.e. mpbse.nic.in once it is formally announced. Alternatively, the students will also be able to check their MP Board 12th Result 2020 on this page of jagranjosh.com. Our team at JagranJosh has designed the result page to provide instant MP Board Result 2020 with just three simple steps by providing as detailed below:
Step 1:Find the result link on this page or visit mp12.jagranjosh.com
Step 2:Enter all the necessary details asked in the form
Step 3:Click on the ‘Submit’ button
Upon submitting all the requisite details and clicking on the ‘Submit’ button, the MP Board 12th Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen. After checking the MP Board Class 12 result, the students can also download a digital copy in a PDF format or take a printout of their MPBSE Result 2020 for future reference.
Previous Year Statistics of MP 12th Board Result
Results always bring about anxiety and excitement to the students. One of the biggest concerns of the students is whether they will achieve the expected marks or not. Many students often set a wrong expectation and get disappointed later on. In order to ease the pressure from the students and to help them to set realistic expectations, we have provided some key insights from last year’s MP Board 12th Result below. We hope these numbers will be useful for the candidates.
MP Board 12th Result – Last Year’s Statistics
Total students appeared (Regular): 32 lakh
Overall pass percentage: 37%
Pass Percentage Among Girls: 76.31%
Pass Percentage Among Boys: 68.94%
About Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
The Madhya Pradesh Board which conducts the Class 10 and Class 12 examinations in the state was established under the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Act, 1965. The Board was formed to regulate and conduct the affairs of the secondary education in the state. The MP Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) serves as an exam conducting body and it regulates the education policies in the affiliated schools. The MPBSE conducts annual board exams to evaluate the academic performance of students at the HSC and the HSSC levels. The first MP Board examinations were held in the year 1959-60, in which approximately 80,000 students participated. Since then, the MP Board has managed to raise the number of participants significantly to approximately 10 lakh in past few years. Each year lakhs of students participate in the MP Board 12 Examinations and MP Board 10 Examinations conducted by the MPBSEs.