MP Board Class 11th Economics Important Questions with Answers Guide Pdf Free Download अर्थशास्त्र in both Hindi Medium and English Medium are part of MP Board Class 11th Solutions. Here we have given NCERT Madhya Pradesh Syllabus MP Board Class 11 Economics Book Question Bank Solutions Arthashastra Pdf.
MP Board Class 11th Economics Important Questions with Answers
MP Board Class 11th Economics: Statistics for Economics Important Questions with Answers
- Unit 1 Statistics for Economics Introduction
- Unit 2 Collection, Organisation and Presentation of Data
- Unit 3 Statistical Tools and Interpretation
MP Board Class 11th Economics: Indian Economic Development Important Questions with Answers
- Unit 4 Development Experience (1947-90) and Economic Reforms Since 1991
- Unit 5 Current Challenges Facing Indian Economy
- Unit 6 Development Experience of India: A Comparison with Neighbours
MP Board Class 11th Economics Syllabus and Marking Scheme
Latest Syllabus and Marks Distribution Economics Class XI for the academic year 2019 – 2020 Year Examination.
Time : 3 Hours.
Maximum Marks: 100
Unit Wise Division of Marks
|Part A: Statistics for Economics|
|2.||Collection, Organisation and Presentation of Data||13|
|3.||Statistical Tools and Interpretation||27|
|Part B: Indian Economic Development|
|4.||Development Experience (1947 – 90) and Economic Reforms Since 1991||(13 + 12)|
|5.||Current Challenges Facing the Indian Economy||15|
|6.||Development Experience of India: A Comparison with Neighbours (OTBA)||10|
|Part C: Project Work||10|
Part A: Statistics for Economics (40 Marks)
Unit 1: Introduction
- What is economics?
- Meaning, scope and importance of statistics in economics.
Unit 2: Collection, Organisation and Presentation of Data
- Collection of Data: Sources of data: primary and secondary, how basic data is collected, methods of collecting data, some important sources of secondary data, census of India and national sample survey organisation.
- The organisation of Data: Meaning and types of variables, frequency distribution.
- Presentation of Data: Tabular presentation and diagrammatic presentation of data: (i) Geometric forms (bar diagrams and pie diagrams) (ii) Frequency diagrams (Histogram, polygon and ogive) and (iii) Arithmetic line graphs (Time-series graph).
Unit 3: Statistical Tools and Interpretation
- Measures of Central Tendency: Mean (Simple and weighted), median and mode.
- Measures of Dispersion: Absolute dispersion (Range, quartile deviation, mean deviation and standard deviation), relative dispersion (Coefficient of quartile-deviation, coefficient of mean deviation, coefficient of variation), Lorenz curve: Meaning and its application.
- Correlation: Meaning, scatter diagram, measures of correlation Karl Pearson’s method Two variables ungrouped data) Spearman’s rank correlation.
- Introduction to Index Numbers: Meaning, Types: Wholesale I price index, consumer price index and index of industrial production, uses of index numbers, Inflation and index numbers.
Part B: Indian Economic Development (50 Marks)
Unit 4: Development Experience (1947 – 90) and Economic Reforms Since 1991
- A brief introduction of the state of Indian economy on the eve of independence, common goals of five-year plans, main features, problems and policies of agriculture (institutional aspects and new agricultural strategy, etc.), industry (Industrial licensing, etc.) and foreign trade.
- Economic Reforms Since 1991
- Need and Main Features: Liberalisation, globalisation and privatisation, an appraisal of LPG policies.
Unit 5: Current Challenges Facing the Indian Economy
- Poverty: Absolute and relative, main programmes for poverty alleviation: A critical assessment.
- Rural Development: Key issues: Credit and marketing-role of cooperatives, agricultural diversification, alternative farming-organic farming.
- Human Capital Formation: How people become a resource, the role of human capital in economic development, growth of the education sector in India
- Employment: Formal and informal, growth and other issues: Problems and policies.
- Inflation: Problems and policies
- Infrastructure: Meaning and Types: Case studies, energy and health: Problems and policies a critical assessment.
- Sustainable Economic Development: Meaning, effects of economic development on resources and environment, including global warming.
Unit 6: Development Experience of India: A Comparison with Neighbours
- India and Pakistan, India and China.
- Issues: Growth, population, sectoral development and other developmental indicators.
Part C: Project Work (10 Marks)
We hope the given MP Board Class 11th Economics Important Questions with Answers Guide Pdf Free Download अर्थशास्त्र in both Hindi Medium and English Medium will help you. If you have any queries regarding NCERT Madhya Pradesh Syllabus MP Board Class 11 Economics Book Question Bank Solutions Arthashastra Pdf, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
What is the full form of MPBSE?
MPBSE is the short form for Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. Hemant Singh
What are the marks needed to pass the MP Board Exams?
To be deemed passed, students need to score at least 33 per cent marks aggregate and in each subject in MPBSE class 10 and class 12 exams. In 2018, nearly 20 lakh students had registered for the exam of which, 7.69 lakh are from class 12 or HSSC, nearly 11.48 lakh are from class 10.
How to Check MP 12th Board Result 2020 – Important Steps
The MP Board 12th Result 2020 will be made available on the official website i.e. mpbse.nic.in once it is formally announced. Alternatively, the students will also be able to check their MP Board 12th Result 2020 on this page of jagranjosh.com. Our team at JagranJosh has designed the result page to provide instant MP Board Result 2020 with just three simple steps by providing as detailed below:
Step 1:Find the result link on this page or visit mp12.jagranjosh.com
Step 2:Enter all the necessary details asked in the form
Step 3:Click on the ‘Submit’ button
Upon submitting all the requisite details and clicking on the ‘Submit’ button, the MP Board 12th Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen. After checking the MP Board Class 12 result, the students can also download a digital copy in a PDF format or take a printout of their MPBSE Result 2020 for future reference.
About Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
The Madhya Pradesh Board which conducts the Class 10 and Class 12 examinations in the state was established under the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Act, 1965. The Board was formed to regulate and conduct the affairs of the secondary education in the state. The MP Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) serves as an exam conducting body and it regulates the education policies in the affiliated schools. The MPBSE conducts annual board exams to evaluate the academic performance of students at the HSC and the HSSC levels. The first MP Board examinations were held in the year 1959-60, in which approximately 80,000 students participated. Since then, the MP Board has managed to raise the number of participants significantly to approximately 10 lakh in past few years. Each year lakhs of students participate in the MP Board 12 Examinations and MP Board 10 Examinations conducted by the MPBSEs.