Genesis framework: is a fast and very secure WordPress framework. It comes with inbuilt SEO settings; that means you don’t need to install any other WordPress SEO plugin for SEO purposes. We can build a beautiful and professional website in a few minutes using the Genesis framework. Many famous bloggers and business owners trust the Genesis framework and use it for their websites. Even the founder of WordPress recommends the Genesis framework. Genesis framework can be used for any type of website.
Genesis has excellent support for premium and professional child themes and plugins. Genesis framework and all its all child themes are schema markup ready for better search result appearance. You need minimal coding knowledge to customize the Genesis framework child themes according to your requirements. Genesis Framework is the best choice for developers, web designers, photographers, business owners, and bloggers.
Recommended Page Builder Plugin: Elementor Pro Free Download Latest Version
Features of Genesis Framework v3.3.3 (Latest):
- Scheme markup ready
- In-Built SEO Settings
- Standard Premium In-Build Widgets
- Awesome after-sale support
- Lightweight coding
- Professional Coding
- Adds new features regularly
- Very less coding requirement
- Loads faster on all devices
- Mobile ready
- Support child themes
- Very less size (only 380Kb-390Kb)
- Instant and on dashboard lifetime updates
- Custom logo and favicon support
- Secure your website from hackers
- Customizable headers
- Pre-made custom page templates
- Theme Customizer
- Multiple colors support
- Featured content widget
- Gutenberg ready
Genesis Framework v3.3.3 Change-log:
Genesis 3.3.3 adds support for Gutenberg 7.9 and future block editor adjustments. Some other important changes are:
- Accessibility: Added title as
<article>element to improve screen reader UX when using the rotor to view all articles on the page.
- Added missing
permission_callbackto public Genesis REST routes to prevent a notice under WordPress 5.5.
- Changed “Enable auto-updates” in WordPress 5.5 to text that describes where to enable Genesis update checks.
- Improved standards for admin CSS.
genesis-lazy-load-imagestheme support under WordPress 5.5. WordPress 5.5 adds image lazy loading by default.
- Fixed: Block Editor – prevent editor crash if the Genesis sidebar is active.
- Fixed: Block Editor – ensure the Genesis sidebar icon is visible.
- Deactivated Genesis Translations plugin on upgrade to Genesis 3.3.1.
- Enable language pack updates to work on WordPress multisite as long as the main site is using a Genesis theme.
Best SEO Plugin: Yoast SEO Premium Free Download
Demo/Preview of Genesis Framework v3.3.3
Free Download Genesis Framework v3.3.3 (Latest)
Last Updated On: August 11, 2020
Regardless of whether you are a beginner or an advanced developer, Genesis will give you a secure foundation, optimized in terms of SEO-promotion, which will help you raise your WordPress resource to a whole new level.
You put a lot into your site – you want to make sure that you’re ranking well in the search engines so readers, customers, and clients can find you. And clean, optimized code + smart design architecture is important for achieving the best rankings possible.
In addition, Genesis now supports Schema.org code, which allows you to output microdata in your site’s code. This enhances your site’s search engine optimization even further. The Genesis Framework nulled has always handled the basics of good SEO for you, like lightweight code for fast performance, and now it’s even better.
Is genesis framework worth it?
Though the genesis framework is the most popular theme in WordPress based, it is so expensive for a newbie blogger. But don’t worry, I’m sharing this theme. You might download the genesis theme framework for free.
If you want to know more about Genesis Framework then click here.
Genesis Framework Change log
- Internationalization: Non US English sites can now download the latest Genesis parent theme translations without using a plugin.
- Check your language is listed and has translations at https://translate.studiopress.com/global/projects/genesis-framework/genesis/.
- Disable the Genesis Translations plugin if using.
- Check for language pack updates at Dashboard → Updates. If you do not see language pack updates, switch your site language to US English at Settings → General, save changes, then switch back to your own language and check for language updates again.
- Accessibility: Author box titles on author archives now use h2 instead of h4 to prevent heading levels from jumping.
- Accessibility: Prevent “Reader Interactions” screenreader text appearing below content if there are no comments, comment form, or trackbacks on display.
- Accessibility: Move
role="navigation"from the list element to the wrapper element on pagination navigation.
- AMP: Fix CSS string format used in the AMP menu styles.
- Block Editor: Show singular, post-type, and ID-specific layouts in the Genesis sidebar layout selector.
- REST: Accept multiple comma-separated layout types for the /layouts/ Genesis REST endpoint.
- Standards: switch all instances of
gmdate()to adhere to new WordPress standards recommendations.
- Tooling: simplified the creation of the Genesis zip file during the release process.
- Internationalization: Old translations download script tooling was removed in favor of the new automated language pack download feature.