CBSE Class 10 Hindi-A 2022 Term-2: Topic-Wise Question Bank With Solution
In this post I have provided Hindi – A Term – 2 Topic – Wise Theory Notes, MCQs, Short Questions with Solution For Class 10 For board exam for Session 2022. Every Student Know This Types of Question Comes With High-Scoring Opportunities in board examination.
This article is very unique and easy to understand to students. The article for Class 10 Term – 2 Hindi – A is important resource and very helpful for the students who are preparing for the board exams 2022.
- [PDF] ICSE Books and Study Material Subjectwise | ISC Reference Books List
- AP SCERT Books for Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 | Andhra Pradesh SCERT Telugu, Hindi, English, Urdu Medium Text Books
Given Below Are The Class 10 Hindi – A Topic Names With Their Respective Download Links Containing Study Material:
|Topic Name||Download Links|
|खंड ‘क’ – क्षितिज-2 (गद्य खंड)|
|1. लखनवी अंदाज़||Click Here|
|2. मानवीय करुणा की दिव्य चमक||Click Here|
|क्षितिज-2 (काव्य खंड)|
|1. उत्साह, अट नहीं रही है.||Click Here|
|2. कन्यादान||Click Here|
|कृतिका-2 (पूरक पाठ्यपुस्तक)|
|1. माता का अँचल||Click Here|
|2. जॉर्ज पंचम की नाक||Click Here|
|3. साना-साना हाथ जोड़ि||Click Here|
|खंड ‘ख’- लेखन|
|1. अनुच्छेद-लेखन||Click Here|
|2. पत्र-लेखन||Click Here|
|3. विज्ञापन-लेखन||Click Here|
|4. संदेश-लेखन||Click Here|
|5. प्रतिदर्श प्रश्न-पत्र-1 (हल सहित)||Click Here|
|6. प्रतिदर्श प्रश्न-पत्र-2 (हल सहित)||Click Here|
|7. प्रतिदर्श प्रश्न-पत्र-3 (हल रहित )||Click Here|
Important NCERT Revision Notes and Study Material:
As we know that in this year CBSE decided the Board examinations in two phases term-1 and term-2 due to Covid-19. The term-1 examination successfully has been completed and now the student are prepared for the term-2 examination.
On the basis of and performance of term-1 and term-2 examinations the final result will be prepared by the CBSE for the students. That is why it is very important that now the students has to be prepared for the term-2 examination in well manner.
Since term-2 examination is very important for the students for good result in their Board examinations 2022. That is why here I am going to provide systematic study materials chapter wise and also important questions on the basis of latest CBSE board examination pattern 2022.
- Vedic Maths | 2 Second Maths Tricks
- SCERT Kerala Textbooks Download | Kerala State Syllabus Textbooks English Malayalam Medium Standard
- XamIdea Solutions for Class 6 To 12 Free PDF Download
- XamIdea Class 12 Book Solutions Free PDF Download
- XamIdea Class 10 Book Solutions Free PDF Download
These questions are very helpful to the students for the good preparation for their Board examinations. So, every student must try to study in very good manner with the help of these study materials and also try to solve given questions with the help of given Solutions/Answers.
These study materials and revision notes are prepared by our expert which are on the basis of latest CBSE exam pattern. These notes are very helpful for the preparing term-2 Board examinations 2021-22.
Benefit Of Good Study Material and Quick Revision:
- There are many important benefits of good study materials and quick revision notes which are listed below
- * Student can easily understand the pattern of CBSE question papers.
- * Student can prepared for their board examination in very short time.
- * Good study materials helps to the student for the better preparation for their board examination.
- * Study material helps to the student to enhance their knowledge.
- * With the help of a variety of questions and important quick revision notes student can clear their doubt and enhance their knowledge.
- * Quick Revision notes are very helpful in the last time revision for their board examination in very short time.
If you are preparing for any Board examinations or any competitive examinations like JEE, NEET, GATE and NTSE etc, then this website is very helpful to the student. Maths and Physics With Pandey Sir is a very dedicated website for the students which always provide a genuine class notes, revision notes, important questions with solution, case based questions, sample papers etc for their students, so that they can prepared for their Board examinations or any other competitive examination.