MP Board Class 12th English Solutions Guide Pdf Free Download of Text Books A Voyage, The Spectrum Questions and Answers, Notes, Summary are part of MP Board Class 12th Solutions. Here we have given Madhya Pradesh Syllabus MP Board Class 12 English Book Solutions Pdf of The Spectrum, A Voyage Textbook Workbook Special, and General English Class 12th Solutions.
MP Board Class 12th English Solutions
FREE downloadable MP Board Class 12th Special English A Voyage Text Book, Workbook Solutions and MP Board Class 12th General English The Spectrum Text Book, Workbook Solutions and Answers Guide Pdf download.
A Voyage Textbook Special English Class 12th Solutions
You can download MP Board A Voyage Textbook Special English Class 12th Solutions, Questions and Answers, Notes, Summary, Lessons: Pronunciation, Translation, Word Meanings, Textual Exercises.
Students can also download MP Board 12th Model Papers to help you to revise the complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
MP Board Class 12th English A Voyage Textbook (Fiction and Drama)
- Chapter 1 Invocation (Translated from Atharva Veda)
- Chapter 2 The Diamond Necklace (G.D. Maupassant)
- Chapter 3 Goodbye Party for Miss Pushpa T.S. (By Nissim Ezekiel)
- Chapter 4 Dream-Children: A Reverie (Charles Lamb)
- Chapter 5 Our Casuarina Tree (Toru Dutt)
- Chapter 6 If the Well Goes Dry (Albert Gore)
- Chapter 7 A Prayer for My Daughter (William Butler Yeats)
- Chapter 8 The Beggar (Anton Chekhov)
- Chapter 9 After Apple-Picking (Robert Frost)
- Chapter 10 On Umbrella Morals (A.G. Gardiner)
- Chapter 11 My Father Travels (Dilip Chitre)
- Chapter 12 Youth and the Tasks Ahead (Dr. Karan Singh)
- Chapter 13 On His Being Arrived at the Age of Twenty-three (John Milton)
- Chapter 14 Albert-Einstein at School (Patrick Pringle)
- Chapter 15 To Autumn (John Keats)
- Chapter 16 Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose (Col. G.S. Dhillon)
- Chapter 17 The Last Ride Together (Robert Browning)
- Chapter 18 The Abominable Snowman (Major Harold William)
- Chapter 19 The Gita and Swadharma (Vinoba Bhave)
- Chapter 20 Swami and Friends (R.K. Narayan)
- Chapter 21 The Silver Box (John Galsworthy)
A Voyage Workbook Special English Class 12th Solutions
You can download MP Board A Voyage Workbook Special English Class 12th Solutions and Answers.
- Listening and Speaking
- Knowing about Words
MP Board Class 12th Special English Reading Skills
MP Board Class 12th Special English Reading Unseen Passages
- Unseen Passages
MP Board Class 12th Special English Writing Skills
- Essay Writing
- Writing Short Composition
MP Board Class 12th Special English Grammar and Phonology
- Articles and Determiners
- Active and Passive Voice
MP Board Class 12th Special English Model Question Paper
The Spectrum Textbook General English Class 12th Solutions
You can download MP Board The Spectrum Textbook General English Class 12th Solutions, Questions and Answers, Notes, Summary, Lessons: Pronunciation, Translation, Word Meanings, Textual Exercises.
- Chapter 1 Teach Me to Listen, Lord (Anonymous)
- Chapter 2 A Friend Who Came From The Sky (Padma Rao)
- Chapter 3 A Father’s Letter (William Hazlitt)
- Chapter 4 Wonderful World (William Brighty Rands)
- Chapter 5 Ten Natural Laws of Success (Hyrum W. Smith)
- Chapter 6 The Face on the Wall (E.V.Lucas)
- Chapter 7 In the Country (W.H.Davies)
- Chapter 8 Ends and Means (Ramendra Kumar)
- Chapter 9 I’m Joe’s Brain (Adapted)
- Chapter 10 The Hill-Top Temple (Sri Aurobindo)
- Chapter 11 The Rightful Inheritors of the Earth (Vaikom Muhammad Basheer)
- Chapter 12 The Value of Man (Govind Jha)
- Chapter 13 Forest and River (Jalaluddin Rumi)
- Chapter 14 India: Vision 2020 (A.P.J. Abdul Kalam)
- Chapter 15 The Eyes are not Here (Ruskin Bond)
- Chapter 16 The English Language (Harry Hemsley)
- Chapter 17 The Fun They Had (Isaac Asimov)
- Chapter 18 India through a Traveller’s Eyes (Pearl S. Buck)
Important Extracts from the Poems
Supplementary Materials (Based on ‘Reading Time’ Section of Work Book)
The Spectrum Workbook General English Class 12th Solutions
You can download MP Board The Spectrum Workbook General English Class 12th Solutions and Answers.
- Chapter 1 Teach Me to Listen, Lord
- Chapter 2 A Friend Who Came From The Sky
- Chapter 3 A Father’s Letter
- Chapter 4 Wonderful World
- Chapter 5 Ten Natural Laws of Success
- Chapter 6 The Face on the Wall
- Chapter 7 In the Country
- Chapter 8 Ends and Means
- Chapter 9 I’m Joe’s Brain
- Chapter 10 The Hill-Top Temple
- Chapter 11 The Rightful Inheritors of the Earth
- Chapter 12 The Value of Man
- Chapter 13 Forest and River
- Chapter 14 India: Vision 2020
- Chapter 15 The Eyes are not Here
- Chapter 16 The English Language
- Chapter 17 The Fun They Had
- Chapter 18 India through a Traveller’s Eyes
MP Board Class 12th General English Reading Comprehension
MP Board Class 12th General English Reading Unseen Passages and Note Making
- Unseen Passages
- Note Making and Summary Writing Examples
MP Board Class 12 General English Writing
- Advertisement Writing
- Notice Writing
- Poster Writing
- Invitations and Replies
- Report Writing
- Letter Writing
- Composition Based on Visual Input
- Composition Based on Verbal Input
- Essay Writing
MP Board Class 12 General English Grammar
- Applied Grammar
- Parts of Speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Primary and Modal Auxiliaries
MP Board Class 12th General English Model Question Paper
MP Board Class 12 Special English Syllabus & Marking Scheme
Time: 3 Hours
Maximum Marks: 100
|1.||Unit 1||Text and Detailed Study||30|
|2.||Unit 2||Grammar and Phonology||10|
|5.||Unit 5||Reading: An Unseen Passage and Poem||15|
1. Texts for study (30 Marks)
- Two passages followed by short answer type questions. (5 + 5)
- Two questions in about 75 words each. (6 + 6)
- Two short answer type questions to be answered in about 60 words each. (4 + 4)
2. Grammar and Phonology (10 Marks)
- Revision of functional grammar exercises prescribed in class 11th to test basic grammatical concepts.
- Phonology (syllable division, word stress, phonemic transcription, intonation.) (18 Periods)
3. Fiction (15 Marks)
- One out of two questions in about 150 words. (9 Marks)
- Two out of three questions to be answered in about 60 words. (6 Marks)
4. Drama (15 Marks)
- One out of two questions in about 150 words. (9 Marks)
- Two out of three short answer questions to be answered in about 60 words each. (6 Marks)
5. Reading an unseen passage and poem. (15 Marks)
- One literary or discursive passage of about 500-600 words followed by short questions. (10 Marks)
- A poem of about 15 lines followed by short questions. (5 Marks)
6. Writing (15 Marks)
- One essay (200-250 words ) – out of four or five topics (10 Marks)
- To write a shorter composition such as an article, report, a statement of purpose (100-125 words). (5 Marks)
1. Text Book – A Voyage
2. WorkBook – A Voyage
Compiled by M.P. Rajya Shiksha Kendra and Published by M.P. Text Book Corporation.
MP Board Class 12 General English Syllabus & Marking Scheme
Time: 3 Hours
Maximum Marks: 100
Unit wise Weightage
|A||Reading Skills (Reading unseen prose passages and note-making)||20|
|B||Advanced Writing Skills||30|
|C||Grammar prescribed in Class 11th||10|
|D||Prescribed Text Books||40|
Section – A (20 Marks)
Reading Unseen Passages & Note-Making
Two unseen passages with a variety of questions including 03 marks for vocabulary such as word formation and inferring meaning and 05 marks for note-making. The total length of the two passages will be around 500 words.
The passages will include two of the following:
- Factual passages, e.g. instructions, descriptions, reports.
- Discursive passages, involving opinion e.g.argumentative, persuasive or interpretative text.
- Literary passages, e.g. extract from fiction, drama, poetry, essay or biography.
|Unseen Passage||No. of Words||Testing Areas||Marks Allotted|
|300||Short answer type questions to test local, global and inferential comprehension.||8|
|200||Note making in an appropriate format.||5|
A passage of about 300 words carrying 12 marks and another passage of about 200 words carrying 08 marks.
(A-1). A passage to test reading comprehension. The passage can be literary, factual or discursive. The length of the passage should be around 300 words. (12 Marks)
(A-2). A shorter passage of 200 words for note-making and abstraction. (08 Marks)
Section – B (30 Marks)
Advanced Writing Skills
(B-1). One short composition of not more than 50 words each e.g. advertisement and notices, designing or drafting posters, writing formal and informal invitations and replies. (05 Marks)
(B-2). A report or a factual description based on verbal input provided (about 100 words) (06 Marks)
(B-3). Writing two letters based on verbal input. Letter types include
- Business or official letters (for making enquiries, registering complaints, asking for and giving information; placing orders and sending replies).
- Letters to the editor (giving suggestions on an issue).
- Applications (for a job).
- Personal/Informal letters. (12 Marks)
(B-4). Composition based on visual and/or verbal input (100-150 words).
The output may be descriptive or argumentative in nature such as an article, a speech etc. (07 Marks)
An essay on day-to-day life topics in about 250 words.
After giving an example practice to students to write original compositions for two or three years the option of ‘Essay’ may be eliminated.
Section – C (10 Marks)
Grammatical items same as prescribed in Class XI (10 Marks)
Section – D (40 Marks)
(D-1) (a) Two extracts based on poetry from the text to test comprehension and appreciation (40-50 words). (06 Marks)
(b) Two short questions from the poetry section to test local and global comprehension of text (30-40 words). (2 × 2 = 04 Marks)
(D-2). Seven short answer type questions based on the lesson from prescribed text. (30 words) (2 × 7 = 14 Marks)
(D-3). One out of two long answer type questions based on the text to test global comprehension and extrapolation beyond the set text. (Expected word limit: about 100 words each) (04 Marks)
(D-4). Four short answer type questions from the Supplementary Material (30 words). (2 × 4 = 08 Marks)
(D-5). One out of two long answer type questions based on Supplementary Material to test comprehension and extrapolation of theme, character and incidents (Expected word limit about 100 words) (04 Marks)
MP Board Class 12 Special English Blue Print of Question Paper
You can download MP Board Class 12th English Blueprint and Marking Scheme 2019-2020 in Hindi and English medium.
MP Board Class 12 General English Blue Print of Question Paper
MP Board Class 12 Special English Format of Question Paper Design
MP Board Class 12 General English Format of Question Paper Design
We hope the given MP Board Class 12th English Solutions Guide Pdf Free Download of Books A Voyage, The Spectrum Questions and Answers, Notes, Summary will help you. If you have any queries regarding Madhya Pradesh Syllabus MP Board Class 12 English Book Solutions Pdf of The Spectrum, A Voyage Textbook Workbook Special and General English Class 12th Solutions, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
What is the full form of MPBSE?
MPBSE is the short form for Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. Hemant Singh
From where can you get all the details regarding the MP Board class 10 and 12 exams and its resources?
One of the best source to find all the study materials and exam resources is the official website, mpbse.nic.in. Meanwhile students can also access the resources for free from MP Board Exam Resources.
What are the marks needed to pass the MP Board Exams?
To be deemed passed, students need to score at least 33 per cent marks aggregate and in each subject in MPBSE class 10 and class 12 exams. In 2018, nearly 20 lakh students had registered for the exam of which, 7.69 lakh are from class 12 or HSSC, nearly 11.48 lakh are from class 10.
How can I check my MP Board ssc results?
Students can get online to mpbse.nic.in, the official website to check for their results. For more detailed steps to check out ssc results, check out
Where to Check MP Board 12th Result 2020?
After the formal declaration of the results, the scorecards will be available on the official website of the board i.e. mpresults.nic.in. It is often seen that the official website of the board shows technical errors on the result day due to the numerous users visiting the site at the same time. If such situation arises this year, we request the students to visit mp12.jagranjosh.com to make the process hassle-free. Students awaiting to check their MP Board Class 12th result 2020 should also keep all their required details handy for fast and easy access to the results. We here at JagranJosh understand the amount of pressure and anxiety the candidates undergo during result times, and thus, we strive to make the process of checking the MP Board Class 12 result very simple on the part of the students.
How to Check MP 12th Board Result 2020 – Important Steps
The MP Board 12th Result 2020 will be made available on the official website i.e. mpbse.nic.in once it is formally announced. Alternatively, the students will also be able to check their MP Board 12th Result 2020 on this page of jagranjosh.com. Our team at JagranJosh has designed the result page to provide instant MP Board Result 2020 with just three simple steps by providing as detailed below:
Step 1:Find the result link on this page or visit mp12.jagranjosh.com
Step 2:Enter all the necessary details asked in the form
Step 3:Click on the ‘Submit’ button
Upon submitting all the requisite details and clicking on the ‘Submit’ button, the MP Board 12th Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen. After checking the MP Board Class 12 result, the students can also download a digital copy in a PDF format or take a printout of their MPBSE Result 2020 for future reference.
Previous Year Statistics of MP 12th Board Result
Results always bring about anxiety and excitement to the students. One of the biggest concerns of the students is whether they will achieve the expected marks or not. Many students often set a wrong expectation and get disappointed later on. In order to ease the pressure from the students and to help them to set realistic expectations, we have provided some key insights from last year’s MP Board 12th Result below. We hope these numbers will be useful for the candidates.
MP Board 12th Result – Last Year’s Statistics
Total students appeared (Regular): 32 lakh
Overall pass percentage: 37%
Pass Percentage Among Girls: 76.31%
Pass Percentage Among Boys: 68.94%
About Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
The Madhya Pradesh Board which conducts the Class 10 and Class 12 examinations in the state was established under the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Act, 1965. The Board was formed to regulate and conduct the affairs of the secondary education in the state. The MP Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) serves as an exam conducting body and it regulates the education policies in the affiliated schools. The MPBSE conducts annual board exams to evaluate the academic performance of students at the HSC and the HSSC levels. The first MP Board examinations were held in the year 1959-60, in which approximately 80,000 students participated. Since then, the MP Board has managed to raise the number of participants significantly to approximately 10 lakh in past few years. Each year lakhs of students participate in the MP Board 12 Examinations and MP Board 10 Examinations conducted by the MPBSEs.