MP Board Class 12th Economics Important Questions with Answers Guide Pdf Free Download अर्थशास्त्र in both Hindi Medium and English Medium are part of MP Board Class 12th Solutions. Here we have given NCERT Madhya Pradesh Syllabus MP Board Class 12 Economics Book Question Bank Solutions Arthashastra Pdf.
Students can also download MP Board 12th Model Papers to help you to revise the complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
MP Board Class 12th Economics Important Questions in Hindi Medium
MP Board Class 12th Economics: भाग-1 परिचयात्मक व्यष्टि अर्थशास्त्र Important Questions with Answers
- Unit 1 व्यष्टि अर्थशास्त्र परिचय
- Unit 2 उपभोक्ता व्यवहार एवं माँग
- Unit 3 उत्पादक व्यवहार एवं पूर्ति
- Unit 4 बाजार के स्वरूप (प्रकार) एवं मूल्य निर्धारण
- Unit 5 माँग तथा पूर्ति वक्रों के सरल अनुप्रयोग
MP Board Class 12th Economics: भाग-2 परिचयात्मक समष्टि अर्थशास्त्र Important Questions with Answers
- Unit 6 राष्ट्रीय आय एवं संबंधित समुच्चय
- Unit 7 आय एवं रोजगार का निर्धारण
- Unit 8 मुद्रा एवं बैंकिंग
- Unit 9 सरकारी बजट एवं अर्थव्यवस्था
- Unit 10 भुगतान संतुलन
MP Board Class 12th Economics Important Questions in English Medium
MP Board Class 12th Micro Economics Important Questions with Answers
- Unit 1 Micro Economics Introduction
- Unit 2 Consumer Behaviour and Demand
- Unit 3 Producer Behaviour and Supply
- Unit 4 Forms of Market and Price Determination
- Unit 5 Simple Application of Demand and Supply Curves
MP Board Class 12th Macro Economics Important Questions with Answers
- Unit 6 National Income and Related Aggregates
- Unit 7 Determination of Income and Employment
- Unit 8 Money and Banking
- Unit 9 Government Budget and Economy
- Unit 10 Balance of Payments
MP Board Class 12th Economics Syllabus and Marking Scheme
Latest Syllabus and Marks Distribution Economics Class XII for the academic year 2019 – 2020 Year Examination.
Time : 3 Hours.
Maximum Marks: 100
Unit Wise Division of Marks
|Part A||Introductory Microeconomics||40|
|Consumer’s Equilibrium and Demand||13|
|Producer Behaviour and Supply||13|
|Forms of Market and Price Determination||10|
|Part B||Introductory Macroeconomics||40|
|National Income and Related Aggregates||10|
|Money and Banking||6|
|Determination of Income and Employment||12|
|Government Budget and the Economy||6|
|Balance of Payments||6|
|Part C||Project Work||20|
Part A: Introductory Microeconomics
Unit 1: Introduction
- Meaning of microeconomics and macroeconomics
- What is an economy? Central problems of an economy : what, how and for whom to produce; concepts of production possibility frontier and opportunity cost.
Unit 2: Consumer Equilibrium and Demand
- Consumer’s equilibrium – meaning of utility, marginal utility, law of diminishing marginal utility, conditions of consumer’s equilibrium using marginal utility analysis.
- Indifference curve analysis of consumer’s equilibrium-the consumer’s budget (budget set and budget line), preferences of the consumer (indifference curve, indifference map) and conditions of consumer’s equilibrium.
- Demand, market demand, determinants of demand, demand schedule, demand curve and its slope, movement along and shifts in the demand curve; price elasticity of demand – factors affecting price elasticity of demand; measurenment of price elasticity of demand – (a) percentage-change method and (b) geometric method (linear demand curve); relationship between price elasticity of demand and total expenditure.
Unit 3: Producer Behaviour and Supply
- Production function – Short-Run and Long-Run
- Total Product, Average Product and Marginal Product.
- Returns to a Factor.
- Cost and Revenue: Short run costs – total cost, total fixed cost, total variable cost; Average cost; Average fixed cost, average variable cost and marginal cost-meaning and their relationship.
- Revenue – total, average and marginal revenue – meaning and their relationship.
- Producer’s equilibrium-meaning and its conditions in terms of marginal revenue-marginal cost.
- Supply, market supply, determinants of supply, supply schedule, supply curve and its slope, movements along and shifts in supply curve, price elasticity of supply; measurement of price elasticity of supply – (a) percentagechange method and (b) geometric method.
Unit 4: Forms of Market and Price Determination
- Perfect competition – Features; Determination of market equilibrium and effects of shifts in demand and supply.
- Other Market Forms – monopoly, monopolistic competition, oligopoly – their meaning and features.
- Simple Applications of Demand and Supply: Price ceiling, price floor.
Part B: Introductory Macroeconomics
Unit 5: National Income and related aggregates
- Some basic concepts: consumption goods, capital goods, final goods, intermediate goods; stocks and flows; gross investment and depreciation.
- Circular flow of income; Methods of calculating National Income – Value Added or Product method, Expenditure method, Income method.
- Aggregates related to National Income: Gross National Product (GNP), Net National Product (NNP), Gross and Net Domestic Product (GDP and NDP) – at market price, at factor cost; National Disposable Income (gross and net), Private Income, Personal Income and Personal Disposable Income; Real and Nominal GDP.
- GDP and Welfare
Unit 6: Money and Banking
- Money – its meaning and functions.
- Supply of money – Currency held by the public and net demand deposits held by commercial banks.
- Money creation by the commercial banking system.
- Central bank and its functions (example of the Reserve Bank of India): Bank of issue, Govt. Bank, Banker’s Bank, Controller of Credit through Bank Rate, CRR, SLR, Repo Rate and Reverse Repo Rate, Open Market Operations, Margin requirement.
Unit 7: Determination of Income and Employment
- Aggregate demand and its components. Propensity to consume and propensity to save (average and marginal).
- Short–run equilibrium output; investment multiplier and its mechanism.
- Meaning of full employment and involuntary unemployment.
- Problems of excess demand and deficient demand; measures to correct them – change in government spending, taxes and money supply.
Unit 8: Government Budget and the Economy
- Government budget – meaning, objectives and components.
- Classification of receipts – revenue receipts and capital receipts; classification of expenditure – revenue expenditure and capital expenditure.
- Measures of government deficit – revenue deficit, fiscal deficit, primary deficit their meaning.
Unit 9: Balance of Payments
- Balance of payments account – meaning and components; balance of payments deficit-meaning.
- Foreign exchange rate – meaning of fixed and flexible rates and managed floating.
- Determination of exchange rate in a free market.
We hope the given MP Board Class 12th Economics Important Questions with Answers Guide Pdf Free Download अर्थशास्त्र in both Hindi Medium and English Medium will help you. If you have any queries regarding NCERT Madhya Pradesh Syllabus MP Board Class 12 Economics Book Question Bank Solutions Arthashastra Pdf, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
What is the full form of MPBSE?
MPBSE is the short form for Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. Hemant Singh
From where can you get all the details regarding the MP Board class 10 and 12 exams and its resources?
One of the best source to find all the study materials and exam resources is the official website, mpbse.nic.in. Meanwhile students can also access the resources for free from MP Board Exam Resources.
What are the marks needed to pass the MP Board Exams?
To be deemed passed, students need to score at least 33 per cent marks aggregate and in each subject in MPBSE class 10 and class 12 exams. In 2018, nearly 20 lakh students had registered for the exam of which, 7.69 lakh are from class 12 or HSSC, nearly 11.48 lakh are from class 10.
How can I check my MP Board ssc results?
Students can get online to mpbse.nic.in, the official website to check for their results. For more detailed steps to check out ssc results, check out
Where to Check MP Board 12th Result 2020?
After the formal declaration of the results, the scorecards will be available on the official website of the board i.e. mpresults.nic.in. It is often seen that the official website of the board shows technical errors on the result day due to the numerous users visiting the site at the same time. If such situation arises this year, we request the students to visit mp12.jagranjosh.com to make the process hassle-free. Students awaiting to check their MP Board Class 12th result 2020 should also keep all their required details handy for fast and easy access to the results. We here at JagranJosh understand the amount of pressure and anxiety the candidates undergo during result times, and thus, we strive to make the process of checking the MP Board Class 12 result very simple on the part of the students.
How to Check MP 12th Board Result 2020 – Important Steps
The MP Board 12th Result 2020 will be made available on the official website i.e. mpbse.nic.in once it is formally announced. Alternatively, the students will also be able to check their MP Board 12th Result 2020 on this page of jagranjosh.com. Our team at JagranJosh has designed the result page to provide instant MP Board Result 2020 with just three simple steps by providing as detailed below:
Step 1:Find the result link on this page or visit mp12.jagranjosh.com
Step 2:Enter all the necessary details asked in the form
Step 3:Click on the ‘Submit’ button
Upon submitting all the requisite details and clicking on the ‘Submit’ button, the MP Board 12th Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen. After checking the MP Board Class 12 result, the students can also download a digital copy in a PDF format or take a printout of their MPBSE Result 2020 for future reference.
Previous Year Statistics of MP 12th Board Result
Results always bring about anxiety and excitement to the students. One of the biggest concerns of the students is whether they will achieve the expected marks or not. Many students often set a wrong expectation and get disappointed later on. In order to ease the pressure from the students and to help them to set realistic expectations, we have provided some key insights from last year’s MP Board 12th Result below. We hope these numbers will be useful for the candidates.
MP Board 12th Result – Last Year’s Statistics
Total students appeared (Regular): 32 lakh
Overall pass percentage: 37%
Pass Percentage Among Girls: 76.31%
Pass Percentage Among Boys: 68.94%
About Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
The Madhya Pradesh Board which conducts the Class 10 and Class 12 examinations in the state was established under the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Act, 1965. The Board was formed to regulate and conduct the affairs of the secondary education in the state. The MP Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) serves as an exam conducting body and it regulates the education policies in the affiliated schools. The MPBSE conducts annual board exams to evaluate the academic performance of students at the HSC and the HSSC levels. The first MP Board examinations were held in the year 1959-60, in which approximately 80,000 students participated. Since then, the MP Board has managed to raise the number of participants significantly to approximately 10 lakh in past few years. Each year lakhs of students participate in the MP Board 12 Examinations and MP Board 10 Examinations conducted by the MPBSEs.