Yoast SEO Premium Plugin Free Download – Yoast SEO is a well-known and #1 SEO plugin for WordPress. There are two versions available for this plugin Yoast SEO (Free) and Yoast SEO Premium (Paid).
Yoast SEO works perfectly on all types of websites or blogs for SEO purposes. Yoast SEO premium has some nice to have features that help you to write better and fully optimized content for search engines. The free version of this plugin also has tons of amazing features to increase your site presence in search engines, but if you need more advanced features, then you must go for the premium version.
|Filename||Yoast SEO Premium Free Download|
|File Type||GPL (100% clean and working)|
|Post updated On||09-11-2022|
Yoast SEO Premium adds an SEO box just below the post edit page. This Yoast SEO box allows you to edit the post title and description for your blog post. If you want to show different post titles in search results, then you can do it by using the snippet editor section. It also analyzed the content of the post and showed you some recommended steps to improve the SEO of that post.
With Yoast SEO, you don’t need any other plugin to create XML sitemaps; it automatically creates one for you. This plugin does all the things that an SEO plugin is made to do. In short, we can say that the Yoast SEO Premium WordPress plugin helps you to boost the SEO of your site quickly without any hassles.
Recommended Plugin: Elementor Pro Free Download
Yoast Seo Premium Plugin Honest Revieve
Let me introduce you to the features of Yoast SEO Premium. Of course, when you buy Yoast SEO Premium, you get access to a couple of things. The first of all being: support. You get access to our excellent support team to answer your emails 24/7. We might not always respond within the minute, but
we’re trying to respond as fast as we can, and we’re ever-growing that team to be faster and faster, and they can help you with setup questions and with particular questions about things that do not work in your install.
Now, I’d like to talk to you about a more robust set of features. First of all, you get social previews. Do you know the snippet preview from Yoast SEO? The social previews are the previews of what your page will look like when shared on Facebook and Twitter. Next to that, you can use up to five keywords per post instead of one.
Important Features of Yoast SEO Premium WordPress SEO Plugin
- Social Media Preview: It shows how our post will look like when it is shared on social media sites Facebook and Twitter. You can even upload a different image of your own choice for both social sites. In short, this feature helps you to customize your post share look on social media.
- Redirection Manager: Helps in redirecting Old URL to new ones to prevent 404 not found errors.
- Internal Linking Suggestion: This shows you the links or posts that are relevant to the current post you’re working on. You don’t need to search your site manually to find related links for interlinking. That saves lots of time.
- Multiple Focused Keyword: This allows you to add numerous focused keywords up to 5. So, you can target more users by optimizing your post for multiple related keywords. The free version allows you to add only one focused keyword.
- Orphaned Content Filter: Yoast SEO Premium plugin creates another tab called orphaned content in the posts page on your WordPress dashboard. In this tab, all posts which never got any links from other blog posts or pages are listed.
- Cornerstone Content Filter: It lists your highest-ranking posts or pages that you should keep up-to-date in the cornerstone content tab.
Yoast SEO Premium v19.5 Changelog
- Fixes a bug where notifications in the notification center would not be dismissible on sites using FastCGI.
- Fixes a bug where the estimated reading time would not be shown when posts that were created before Yoast SEO 15.6 were shared on Slack.
- Adds a Block Editor block that shows the estimated reading time for a Page or Post.
- Adds the estimated reading time to the Insights Modal.
- Introduces word form support for Norwegian.
- Fixes a bug where the Yoast siblings and subpages blocks were not active in certain edge cases.
- It also Includes every other change done in Yoast SEO v15.6.2 free version.
How does Yoast SEO Premium compare to the Yoast free version?
- Optimize for keywords, keyphrases, synonyms, related keywords, and all word forms of those – Help your page rank better by taking synonyms and related keywords into account. We’ll also show you how these are distributed over your page! Word forms are available in English, Dutch, German, and Spanish & more languages to come!
- Tell Google precisely what your page is about – Ensure that Google, Bing, Pinterest, and other platforms all know precisely what your page is about by adding schema.org data the right way. Faster indexing, rich results!
- Know when to update your most important pages! – We’ll keep an eye on your most important pages and warn you when these haven’t been updated for six months. Google likes fresh content!
- Preview your page in Google, Bing, Facebook, and Twitter – You’ll get a good idea of how your page may look in search results, and you get full control over how your page appears on Facebook and Twitter. So you’re sure it convinces people to click through.
- Get real-time suggestions for internal links. – You get suggestions for links to other pages as you write. Google loves these internal links and might reward you with a better ranking.
- We’ll ask what you want us to do with every deleted page. -This way, old pages are seamlessly redirected to new ones. So you keep both your visitors and Google happy.
- Be sure search engines can find your content. – Get an overview of all pages with no other pages linking to them. Search engines need at least one link to find and index a page before showing it in the search results.
- 24/7 support -Their excellent and knowledgeable support team loves to help you with every question you ask through email personally.
- No ads-We’ve removed the ads for you. We love your support! Thanks!
- Get an overview of your SEO scores and focus keywords. – You can automatically generate a CSV file that gives you an overview of your keywords, URL, readability score, and title. So it’s easy to see what you should optimize next.
- Only one keyword or keyphrase per page – You might be missing out on search traffic for synonyms or related terms. Check manually if you use all synonyms and associated words you’d like to rank for often enough in your text.
- In premium and in free – As this makes the internet as a whole better, we put it in both our paid and free plugin!
- Keep an eye on all pages manually. – You’ll need to check manually if any outdated pages need to be updated.
- No preview of your page on Facebook and Twitter – You know what your page might look like in Google and Bing, but for Facebook and Twitter? You can only guess and cross your fingers.
- You have to look up related pages yourself. – Don’t forget to reserve extra time to look up related pages to link to every page you create and all the current pages on your website.
- You have to create a redirect every time you delete a page. – If you forget to redirect, your visitors get stuck on a 404 page. And Google doesn’t like those “Page not found” messages.
- You have to search for these pages yourself. – You’ll need to check manually if there are links to your website’s relevant pages.
- No support – You can help yourself with our extensive knowledge database. There are over 580 articles, so your question is definitely in there.
- Ads – You’ll see ads for our other excellent products and services.
- No dashboard – You’ll have to click around your website and compile this Excel dashboard yourself.
Other benefits to having Yoast premium
- Free updates every two weeks
- Includes all features from the free plugin like:
- Readability check
- SEO analysis
- Full control over your breadcrumbs
- Always updated for Google’s algorithm
oast SEO Free v19.3 + Yoast SEO Premium v18.9 Free Download
Yoast SEO Free v19.1 + Yoast SEO Premium v18.7 Free Download
Yoast extensions Free Download Links
Yoast Local SEO v14.7 Download Link
Yoast Video SEO v14.6 Download Link
Yoast News SEO v13.1 Download Link
Yoast Woocomerce SEO v15.3 Download Link
Yoast SEO Extensions Free Download
This package includes the following extensions for Yoast SEO Premium Plugin:
Yoast SEO Premium features
In the Yoast SEO Premium plugin, you can pick up to 5 focus keywords. These are the keywords you’d like your post or page to rank for in the search results.
We then run a check on your content to check whether you’re using the keywords often enough – but not too often – and in the right spots.
Yep, Yoast Premium makes it really easy to seduce search engines. In the free version, you can only set 1 focus keyword. That means you’ll have to choose between keywords.
In both versions, Yoast SEO doesn’t only boost your ranking in the search results, but also your morale!
Internal linking suggestions – Premium only
Internal linking is extremely important because it helps search engines to understand your site structure.
But adding links by hand is slow, tedious and downright annoying. With the internal linking feature in Yoast SEO Premium, that’s a thing of the past.
This feature analyzes your text and suggests links to related posts – as you write. Taking all the hassle out of internal linking. Yeah, we’re pretty happy about it too.
Preview of your page in Google
Thanks to the snippet editor, you can see through the eyes of the Google user: what will your post or page look like in the search results? And on mobile screens? Would you click a link like that?
In the free version, you can only preview your link in Google, not in Facebook or Twitter.
Preview of your page in social media – Premium only
Check what your page will look like if you share it on Facebook or Twitter. Do the title fit and the image match? Will it stand out? If you want people to click, your social media shares have to look the part.
If you don’t want to think about that for every single post, just set a template. Yoast SEO allows you to set those for all types of pages.
- Get more visitors from Google and Bing
- Attract more visitors from social media
- Increase your readers’ engagement
oast SEO is among the famous SEO plugins which are available for the WordPress platform. With the premium version, you even get more options to rank your website higher in the search engine. With the premium version of WordPress SEO, you can enjoy an ad-free experience along with some premium features like Internal linking suggestions, Content insights and Redirect manager.
- It features up to 5 keywords for optimization on each page, allowing them to be ranked in the search result. This feature is only available in the premium version but limited to 1 keyword in the free version of the plugin.
- Checks the frequency of the keywords used to ensure they are correctly used, not too few neither too often.
- Preview of your page is done on Google, Facebook, and Twitter but limited to Google only on the free plugin.
- The taxonomy for each page of the website is determined by setting post of the primary category.
- Yoast set up canonical URLs to manage duplicate that Google frowns at.
- Yoast SEO keeps you technical configuration perfect for search engines, so you don’t have to worry about maintaining the technicalities involved.
- Yoast SEO plugin is updated every 2 weeks to keep up with the current Google algorithm.
- It suggests internal linking to other pages on your website in real-time.
- Offers you content insight by showing 5 words or phrase that are frequently used to check if they match chosen keywords.
- It features a redirect manager that redirects old URLs to new ones, retaining visitors that would have been lost through 404 Not Found Page.
Yoast SEO Premium changelog
Download Yoast SEO Premium v15.9.2 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Welcome to Yoast SEO 15.9.2 This release contains an improvement for the FAQ block schema output, and makes sure the plugin is compatible with WordPress Core’s auto-update feature and robots changes. Read more about those changes in our post about Yoast SEO 15.9.1 and WordPress 5.7!
Removes mainEntityOfPage from our FAQ Schema block output and moves it to mainEntity on the WebPage output, fixing a Google parse issue with those FAQ blocks.
Performance enhancements in the post indexable builder by skipping link creation on drafts.
Fixes a bug where indexable creation caused compatibility problems with code that would hook in to new post creation.
Adds a notification to prompt users to enable auto-updates for Yoast SEO, in case they also have auto-updates for WordPress Core enabled.
Ensures compatibility with WordPress Core’s robots meta tag by hooking into the wp_robots filter and using our settings there.
Enables/disables auto-updates for the Yoast Woocommerce, News, Video and Local SEO plugins when auto-updates for Yoast SEO are enabled/disabled.
About The Author
Join Telegram:- Click Here