Wordfence Security Premium Free Download – Wordfence Security is one of the most popular and best WordPress security plugins in the market. It also has a free version available, which you can download directly from the WordPress Dashboard.
The free version of this plugin is also quite good for some webmasters. To unlock the full power of this plugin you need to upgrade the premium version of it. Wordfence Security Premium offers many advanced security features to protect your website from hackers.
The Dashboard of this plugin is highly users friendly and feature-rich. You don’t need to be a techy person to use this plugin. Wordfence Security plugin starts working automatically after activation. Default settings work perfectly for almost all websites.
Wordfence Security plugin comes with the most powerful firewall. Using firewall options, you can set firewall rules to block traffic from specific IPs or countries. This plugin also offers modern brute force protection with custom options. The scanning feature with scheduling options is the most powerful feature of this plugin. It regularly checks every file of your website for malware, Backdoors, invalid URLs, or any other vulnerabilities. Wordfence Security Premium plugin also allows you to set up two-factor authentication to improve the login security of your website. Overall, Wordfence Security is the #1 security plugin for WordPress.
Recommended Plugin: Restrict Content Pro Free Download
Core Features of Wordfence Security Premium WordPress Plugin
- Highly advanced malware scanner
- Endpoint firewall
- Themes and Plugins Scanner
- Repair modified files
- Content safety checkups
- Limit login attempts
- Brute Force Protection
- Enforce Usage of Strong Password
- Two-factor authentication
- Real-time IP blocking system
- Leaked password protection
- Monitor Hack attempts
- Live traffic
- Specific country traffic blocking
- Real-time firewall rules
- Malware signature updates
- Known security vulnerabilities checker
- Scheduled Scanning
- Login Page CAPTCHA
- Block User-Agents and Referrer
Sales Page Of Wordfence Security Premium v7.4.14 Plugin for WordPress
What’s New in Wordfence Security Premium v7.4.14 (changelog)
- Added option to disable application passwords.
- Updated site cleaning callout with a 1-year guarantee.
- Upgraded sodium_compat library to 1.13.0.
- Replaced the terms whitelist and blacklist with allowlist and blocklist.
- Improvement: Made a number of WordPress 5.6 and jQuery 3.x compatibility improvements.
- Improvement: Made a number of PHP8 compatibility improvements.
- Added dismissible notice informing users of possible PHP8 compatibility issues.
- Improvement: Initial integration of i18n in Wordfence.
- Updated GeoIP database.
- And many other small enhancements and bug fixes.
Free Download Wordfence Security Premium v7.4.14 WordPress Plugin [Latest Version]
*Never Auto Update Wordfence Plugin directly from your WordPress Dashboard. If you do this, you will lose all premium features.
Join Our Telegram
Group For more Premium Themes For Free
THE MOST POPULAR WORDPRESS FIREWALL & SECURITY SCANNER
Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that were built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Our Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by 2FA and a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available.
- Web Application Firewall identifies and blocks malicious traffic. Built and maintained by a large team focused 100% on WordPress security.
- [Premium] Real-time firewall rule and malware signature updates via the Threat Defense Feed (free version is delayed by 30 days).
- [Premium] Real-time IP Blocklist blocks all requests from the most malicious IPs, protecting your site while reducing load.
- Protects your site at the endpoint, enabling deep integration with WordPress. Unlike cloud alternatives does not break encryption, cannot be bypassed and cannot leak data.
- Integrated malware scanner blocks requests that include malicious code or content.
- Protection from brute force attacks by limiting login attempts.
WORDPRESS SECURITY SCANNER
- Malware scanner checks core files, themes and plugins for malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injections.
- [Premium] Real-time malware signature updates via the Threat Defense Feed (free version is delayed by 30 days).
- Compares your core files, themes and plugins with what is in the WordPress.org repository, checking their integrity and reporting any changes to you.
- Repair files that have changed by overwriting them with a pristine, original version. Delete any files that don’t belong easily within the Wordfence interface.
- Checks your site for known security vulnerabilities and alerts you to any issues. Also alerts you to potential security issues when a plugin has been closed or abandoned.
- Checks your content safety by scanning file contents, posts and comments for dangerous URLs and suspicious content.
- [Premium] Checks to see if your site or IP have been blocklisted for malicious activity, generating spam or other security issue.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), one of the most secure forms of remote system authentication available via any TOTP-based authenticator app or service.
- Login Page CAPTCHA stops bots from logging in.
- Disable or add 2FA to XML-RPC.
- Block logins for administrators using known compromised passwords.
- Wordfence Central is a powerful and efficient way to manage the security for multiple sites in one place.
- Efficiently assess the security status of all your websites in one view. View detailed security findings without leaving Wordfence Central.
- Powerful templates make configuring Wordfence a breeze.
- Highly configurable alerts can be delivered via email, SMS or Slack. Improve the signal to noise ratio by leveraging severity level options and a daily digest option.
- Track and alert on important security events including administrator logins, breached password usage and surges in attack activity.
- Free to use for unlimited sites.
- With Live Traffic, monitor visits and hack attempts not shown in other analytics packages in real time; including origin, their IP address, the time of day and time spent on your site.
- Block attackers by IP or build advanced rules based on IP Range, Hostname, User Agent and Referrer.
- Country blocking available with Wordfence Premium.