Errorless NEET Book Solutions Free Pdf Download: Students can refer to Errorless NEET Book Solutions provided below. These solutions have been developed based on the latest Errorless NEET book for the current academic year. Please click on the links below to download the solutions in PDF format
Errorless NEET Biology Book Solutions
Errorless NEET Physics Book Solutions
Errorless Chemistry PDF: Download Universal Self Scorer Chemistry PDF | Errorless Chemistry is one of the most recommended books for IIT JEE Main and NEET Students.
Universal Self Scorer Chemistry is also very helpful for the preparation of various universities Entrance test. Universal Self Scorer Chemistry book covers the complete syllabus for various competitive exams.
Why should you read Universal Self Scorer Chemistry Book?
Here we have mentioned why should you read Universal Self Scorer Chemistry book for your preparation.
- Universal Self Scorer Errorless Chemistry is Strongly recommended by Renowned Teachers and Toppers for NEET Preparation.
- Universal Self Scorer Errorless Chemistry has 100% Solved questions and answers with Explanations
- Universal Self Scorer Errorless Chemistry has Numerous Short Tricks.
- Universal Self Scorer Errorless Chemistry has Last 20 Years Solved Papers which covers almost all the Entrance Exams of India.
- Errorless Chemistry is divided into Sub-chapters and Divisions for easy readings.
Errorless Solution for Physics
In Errorless Physics 2019, there are 31 chapters which include Vector, Units Dimensions & Measurement, Motion In One Dimension, Motion In Two Dimension, Newton’s Law Of Motion, Friction, Work, Energy Power & Collision, Gravitation, Elasticity, Surface Tension, Fluid Mechanics, Thermometry, Thermal, Expansion & Calorimetry, Kinetic Theory Of Gases, Thermodynamics, Transmission Of Heat,
Transmission Of Heat, Waves and Sound, Current Electricity, Heating & Chemical Effect Of Current, Magnetic Effect Of Current, Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Electron, Photon, Photoelectric, Effect And, X-Rays, Atomic & Nuclear Physics, Electronics, Communication, Ray Optics, Wave Optics, and Universe. Let us have a deep look at the chapters in order to get the best idea.
1. Vector: Understanding vectors is very important for the students. In this chapter, students get to know about vector and the types of vector-like equal factors, parallel vectors, anti-parallel vectors, Collinear factors, zero factor, unit factor, orthogonal unit vectors, polar vectors, axial vectors, and coplanar vector. It also includes the triangle law of the vector addition of two vectors. Students are also able to learn about parallelogram law of vector addition, Subtraction of factors, a colleague on law of vector addition, resolution of factor into components, scalar product of two vectors, rectangular components of 3D vector, Lamis theorem, Relative velocity that includes the relative velocity of the swimmer, relative velocity of satellite, relative velocity of rain, and so on.
2. Units Dimensions & Measurement: In this chapter, students know about physical quantity. They also learn about fundamental and derived units, the system of units such as CGS system, MKS system, FPS system and SI system. Getting to know about practical units of link, mass, time is possible in this chapter. Students also get to know about dimensions along with quantities having same dimensions. The concepts of applying dimensional analysis and the limitations of dimensional analysis end significant figures in the calculation have been discussed in this chapter. Add a concept such as order of magnitude, errors of measurement, rounding off, and so on have been discussed in this chapter.
3. Motion In One Dimension: In this chapter, students get to know about motion in one dimension where topics like rest and motion, particle or point mass or point object, Distance and displacement, comparison between distance and displacement, speed and velocity, comparison between average speed and average velocity, acceleration, and so on have been discussed in this chapter.
4. Motion In Two Dimension: In this chapter, students get to know about the idea of motions in two dimensions. Some important topics such as the introduction of projectile motion, assumptions of projectile motion, the principle of physical independence of motions, types of projectile motion, oblique projectile and so on have been discussed in this chapter.
5. Newton’s Law Of Motion: Students get to know about Newton’s law of motion. It is possible to know about the concepts of inertia, linear momentum, Newton’s first law, Newton second law, Newton’s 3rd law, equilibrium of concurrent force, the law of conservation of linear momentum, impulse, and so on.
6. Friction: Here in this chapter, students get to know about the concept of friction. It is also possible to know about the advantages and disadvantages of friction along with the methods of changing friction and angle of friction. In this chapter, some of the important topics, such as friction, limiting friction, sliding friction, rolling friction, and so on, have been discussed. Students also get to know about the graph between applied force and force of friction.
7. Work, Energy Power & Collision: Students are able to know about the concept of work, energy, power, and collision in this chapter. Good to know how is work done by a constant force along with the nature of work done; there are also other concepts such as work done in a conservative and non-conservative field, energy, nature of force, elastic potential energy, gravitational potential energy, and so on.
8. Gravitation: In this chapter, students get to know about the Newton’s law of gravitation along with the properties of gravitational force. They also get the right idea about acceleration due to gravity and variation in G due to the shape of art. It also includes the concept of various in G due to the rotation of Earth. Getting the right idea about escape velocity, Kepler’s laws of planetary motion, the velocity of a planet in terms of eccentricity, and so on have been discussed in this chapter.
9. Elasticity: It is very important for the students to get the right idea about interatomic forces. Care, in this chapter the concept of intermolecular forces, states of matter, comparison between interatomic and intermolecular forces, types of solids, strain Hooke’s law and modulus of elasticity, Young’s modulus, work done in stretching a wire, the charge of wire, density of compressed liquid Kuma bulk modulus, modulus of rigidity, and so on have been discussed in this chapter.
10. Surface Tension: Surface tension is one of the important topics in physics. In this chapter, students get to know about intermolecular force along with cohesive force and adhesive force, the force due to surface tension, applications of surface tension, molecular theory of surface tension, surface energy, formation of bigger drop, and so on.
11. Fluid Mechanics: In this chapter of fluid mechanics, students get to know about pressure, density, Archimedes principle, Pascal’s law, and so on. Getting the right idea about flotation, which includes translatory equilibrium and rotatory equilibrium, along with critical velocity and Reynold’s number, have been included here.
12. Thermometry, Thermal, Expansion & Calorimetry: In this chapter of the kinetic theory of gases, students can get the right idea about the assumption of ideal gases or kinetic theory of gases. Here, the different gas laws have been discussed in this chapter. The equation of state or ideal gas equation, along with the pressure of an ideal gas, has been discussed in this chapter. Students get to know about the various speeds of gas molecules along with Maxwell’s law, and so on.
13. Kinetic Theory Of Gases: Here in this chapter, students can get the right idea about thermodynamic systems along with the Thermodynamic process, thermodynamic equilibrium, and so on. Some important concepts like the isobaric process, the first law of thermodynamics, isochoric or isometric process, and so on have been discussed in this chapter.
14. Thermodynamics: Students get to know about the concept of transmission of heat where they study the conduction in metallic rod, thermal resistance, thermometric conductivity or diffusivity, the combination of metallic rods, growth of eyes on lake, and so on.
15. Transmission Of Heat: Here in this chapter, students learn about periodic and oscillatory motion. They also get to know about the idea of simple harmonic motion, velocity in simple harmonic motion, displacement in simple harmonic motion, acceleration in simple harmonic motion, and so on. Here other important concepts such as simple pendulum, factors affecting the time period of a simple pendulum.
16. Simple Harmonic Motion: Getting to know about simple harmonic motion is possible from this chapter. They get the right understanding about the periodic and oscillatory motion, velocity of Simple Harmonic Motion, acceleration in Simple Harmonic Motion, energy in Simple Harmonic Motion, etc.
17. Waves & Sound: In this chapter, students can get the right idea about waves and sound where they understand wave motion characteristics. Other important topics such as types of waves, the velocity of transverse wave, the velocity of a longitudinal wave, equation of a plane progressive wave, factors affecting the velocity of sound in gaseous medium and so on have been discussed in this chapter.
18. Current Electricity: This chapter deals with current electricity wastage get to know about electric current, types of electric current, current carriers, drift velocity, current density, ohm’s law, resistance, resistivity, conductivity and conductance electrical conducting materials for a specific use, stretching of wire and so on.
19. Heating & Chemical Effect Of Current: In this chapter, students can get the right idea about heating and the chemical effect of current. They also get the right information about joules heating, electric power, the resistance of electrical appliances, heating and chemical effect of current electricity consumption, chemical effect of current, and so on.
20. Magnetic Effect Of Current: The magnetic effect of current has been discussed in this chapter. Students get the right idea about the direction of magnetic field where I understand Maxwell’s corkscrew rule, right-hand thumb rule of circular currents, empires law, the meaning of cross and dot, magnetic field due to circular current, magnetic field due to a straight wire, magnetic field due to a cylindrical wire, and so on.
Reference Book Solutions
- Video Lectures
- MP Board Solution
- Study Material
- Kerala State Syllabus
- Vedic Maths
- Revision Notes
- Maths Formulas
- RS Aggarwal Solutions
21. Magnetism: In this chapter of magnetism, students get to learn about bar magnet. It makes it possible for them to understand directive properties and the monopole concept. It also helps them to understand the magnetic moment or magnetic dipole moment along with pole strength. There are various terms that are related to magnetism that are very important for the students to understand. Students can learn about magnetic field and magnetic lines of force, the intensity of the magnetising field, the intensity of magnetisation, magnetic flux and flux density, and so on. Furthermore, the chapter focuses on the concept of force and field.
The Coulomb’s law in magnetism has been discussed in the perfect manner. Students are also able to learn about the concept of the magnetic field of Earth. Additionally, students learn about Earth’s magnetic field elements, including The magnetic Maps and neutral points. Concepts like the angle of inclination, the horizontal component of Earth’s magnetic field, Neutral points, Tangent law, Tangent galvanometer, deflection magnetometer, Vibration magnetometer, determination of the magnetic moment of a magnet, comparison of magnetic moments by sum and difference method, and so on have been discussed in this chapter. Students get a clear idea about the magnetic materials, diamagnetic materials, paramagnetic materials, ferromagnetic materials, Hysteresis curve, comparison between soft iron and steel, and so on have been included in this chapter.
22. Electromagnetic Induction: Getting the right information about Electromagnetic induction is possible from this chapter. Students can learn about the important values of magnetic flux. Also, getting the right idea about Unit and dimension, Faraday’s laws of electromagnetic induction, Lenz’s law, including the various positions of relative motion between the magnet and the coil, has been briefly described in this chapter. Additionally, this chapter also discusses the induced electric field,
Dynamic motional EMI due to translatory motion, Motional EMI loop by generated area, Motional EMI due to rotational motion, Faraday copper disk generator, semicircular conducting loop, inductance, self-induction, periodic EMI, dependencies of self-inductance, the magnetic potential energy of inductor, mutual induction, coefficient of mutual induction, units and dimensional formula of M, and so on. Students also get the right idea about the combination of inductance in series end parallel. The concept of growth and decay of current in LR circuit, Eddy current, application of Eddy current, DC motor, ac generator, mechanical per and efficiency of dc motor, slip rings, brushes, etc. have also been included in this chapter.
23. Alternating Current: In this chapter of alternating current, students get the right idea about the important values of alternating quantities like peak value, mean square value, root mean square, mean or average value, peak to peak value, etc. Getting to know about the right information on the phase, including the nature of the waveform start as half-wave rectified, full-wave rectified, Square or rectangular, and so on. Concepts such as the measurement of alternating quantities, including the reactance, susceptance, impedance, power factor, common resistive circuit, Inductive circuit, power in AC circuits, etc has been explained perfectly. It also includes the right idea about the capacitive circuit, inductive circuit, and so on. It also provides information about the quality factor of the series resonant circuit. Getting the right information about wattless current, choke coil, and other concepts have been explained in the best way.
24. Electron, Photon, Photoelectric, Effect And, X-Rays: In this chapter students can get the right idea about the electric discharge through gases. They also get good information on the situation wherein normal pressure, no discharge takes place. Students get the right idea about the concept of cathode Rays including JJ Thomson’s experiment and Millikan’s Oil Drop Experiment. It is also possible for the students to learn about Thomson’s mass spectrograph as well as Bainbridge mass spectrograph. Concepts like velocity selected, analysing chamber, the ratio of the wavelength of photon and electron has been discussed in this chapter.
25. Atomic & Nuclear Physics: In this chapter of atomic end clear physics, students get to know about Thomson’s Atomic model, including Rutherford’s atomic model and Bohr’s atomic model. Here the drawbacks of Bohr’s atomic model have also been explained. Concepts such as potential energy, kinetic energy, total energy, binding energy, and so on have been explained here.
26. Electronics: In this chapter, students learn about semiconductor electronics. they also get to know about the terms that are related with the crystal structure. Concepts like unit cell, crystal lattice, Christy low graphics is, and so on have been explained in the best way. The different types of symmetry in cubic lattices have also been discussed in the chapter which includes the centre of symmetry, Plane of symmetry, axis of symmetry, Atoms per unit cell, and so on.
27. Communication: In this chapter, students get the right idea on the basic communication system, which includes the transmitter, receiver, information, Communications channel etc. The different types of communication systems have been explained the best way. The concept of analogue and digital signal, modulations, amplitude modulation, Frequency modulation, and so on has been defined.
8. Ray Optics: This chapter focuses on the concept of ray optics. Students are able to get the right idea about the real end voice images, reflection from a plane surface, the reflection of light, image formation by curved mirrors along with mirror formula and magnification, refraction of light, the dependence of refractive index, real and apparent depth, and so on. Additionally, students get the right information about focal length, power, and aperture of lens. The idea about lens makers formula and lens formula has also been included in this chapter.
29. Wave Optics: In this chapter, students get the right information about Newton’s corpuscular theory. The concept of the wavefront, including Huygen’s wave theory, Superposition of waves, coherence interference of light, Young’s double-slit experiment, condition for observing interference, and so on have been discussed in this chapter. Another important topic which is Doppler’s effect of light, has been included here. Additionally, the chapter also includes the concept of diffraction of light, types of diffraction, diffraction at a single slit, and so on.
30. Universe: This chapter focuses on the solar system and its planets. Concepts like measurement of the size of the planet, measurement of the distance of the planet from the Earth, including the brightness of star, constellation, neutron star, Blackhole, sun, Spectra of stars, and so on have been discussed in this chapter. Additionally, the evolution of the universe that includes Big Bang Theory, expanding universe theory, pulsating universe theory has been discussed in this chapter.
- RD Sharma Solutions
- CBSE Notes
- Lakhmir Singh and Manjit Kaur solutions
- CBSE Sample Papers
- NCERT Books
- NCERT Exemplar Books
- CBSE Syllabus
- Other State Book