Finally, Disney+ has been launched for Windows 11. Microsoft has been planning to bring various Android apps to Windows PC through Microsoft Store. Microsoft has recently rolled out Disney+ on the Microsoft Store. Disney+ is an OTT platform with TV shows and movies from Disney, Pixar, National Geographic,
Star Wars, and Marvel. It provides a premium experience with access to popular movies, timeless classics, and throwbacks. Earlier, users could only access Disney+ through the website or on their mobile phones through the app. However, now users can download the Disney+ app on their Windows PC and stream content through it.
Disney+ For Windows 11
If you are looking forward to downloading Disney+ for Windows PC, this article is here to help you. In this article, we will be discussing how you can download Disney+ for Windows 11.
System Requirements To Run Disney+
You must ensure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements to run Disney+. Below are certain system requirements that your PC must meet to download and run Disney+ for Windows 11.
- OS: Windows 10 version 19041.0 or higher
- Architecture: x64 bit architecture
Your PC must meet the above system requirements to download and install Disney+ for Windows 11.
Windows All Version Keys & Premium Theme
- Windows 11 Product Keys 100% Working Activation
- Free Windows 10 Activation Keys
- How to Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro Using an OEM Key
- How To Change Windows 11 Virtual Memory Size
- Windows 11 Themes and Skins to Download
- Download Disney+ For Windows 11
Downloading And Installing Disney+ For Windows 11
If your PC meets the minimum system requirements, you will be able to download and install Disney+ for Windows 11. To download Disney+ for Windows 11, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Start menu by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard.
- In the Start Menu, search for Disney+ and open the first search resul t that you see in the list.
- Now click on Get/Free button to download and install the Disney+ app on Windows 11.
- After the app has been downloaded on your PC, you can run it. Search for Disney+ in the Start Menu and open it.
- You will be asked to sign in to your account to stream the Disney+ content on Windows 11.
Do note that, in India, Disney+ has a partnership with Hotstar, and the app for it is not available as of now. So when you try to search for Disney+ on the Microsoft Store in India, you will get the search result, but you won’t be able to install it in India.
ALSO READ: Windows 11 key
TV Shows And Movies On Disney+
Disney+ is one of the biggest OTT platforms, which is in direct competition with OTT giants Netflix and Amazon Prime View. Disney+ has content (TV shows and movies) from Disney Vaulty, Start Wars, Marvel, Pixar, National Geographic, and many more. There are more than 500 films from the Disney Channel movies and Disney library. Moreover, there are 7,000 TV shows from Disney, Fox, and National Geographic.
You will get more live-action and animated TV shows and movies on the platform. Moreover, Disney plans to upload more than 100 new movies and shows every year on Disney+ to never fall short of the content.
ALSO READ: How to Get Hotstar Premuim for Free
This is how you can download Disney+ for Windows PC. You can run the Disney+ app on your Windows PC and stream its content following the above steps. However, you will need a subscription for it to stream content.
If you already have the subscription for Disney+, you won’t have to pay anything, and you will be able to stream content by simply logging into your account.